[BETA] Skyblock Unleashed Faithful [ Update 8/8/13]

senderfn

Jul 29, 2019
I will take a look when I get a jetpack ;)
If I find time the next days I try to upload some pictures of my progress.

senderfn

Jul 29, 2019
Well Im stuck.
I am experiencing a bug with thaumcraft - I researched most Tier 1 things, of course all transmutations aswell. The problem is that only gold and iron transmutation got a recipe, all others have a blank second page in the thaumanomicon.
When trying to drop the stuff in the crucible out of my mind Im blowing most aspects into the aura and getting iron (of course, there I have a recipe)
Seems like a bug experienced by others aswell... I think its best to do something else until Azanor fixes it.

goreae

Ultimate Murderous Fiend
Nov 27, 2012
Raxacoricofallapatorius
Alright, I finished a temporary fix. I also updated the main map with a few tiny things that needed fixing, namely the block of sandstone in the desert island and the two stacks of hives in the white enderchest. If you already have a world, then please dispose of those hives, not use them. They are not intentional and were only there because they are not available in NEI, so I had to /give them to myself in order to use them. The sandstone isn't as big of an issue, but still needed fixing. You do not need to start over if you have already started, these changes are extremely minor.

The transmutation recipes are very temporary, so I decided to give them their own book instead of putting the recipes in the main book just to delete them later. To see the recipes, you will need to craft the recipe book for the transmutations, called the Alchemical Tome with one thaumonomicon (which is required because if you can make one then you already have the capability to research them and see the recipes if they existed) and one gold ingot (my system doesn't like 1-ingredient recipes for some reason and I don't feel like fixing it to accept them.). The recipes will be in the system until they are no longer needed, at which point they will be disabled, but not removed, in case I need it again.

Also, I'm going to make a second version of the map with absolutely no hand-holding. You only get the materials and recipes that you need, no more and no less.

goreae

Ultimate Murderous Fiend
Nov 27, 2012
Raxacoricofallapatorius
Minor change to the recipe update. Instead of crafting a new recipe book, you simply need to craft any written book (including a recipe book) with a wooden pickaxe head.

Ripton

Jul 29, 2019
Amazing map! I played a little and I liked it.
I love the recipe system thingy.
Keep up the good work! :)

PS. One question. Do we need to use lava to light up the nether portal(aka. the 10 obsidian) ?

senderfn

Jul 29, 2019
I have some time today and decided to download the recipe fix - now I cant trade the alchemical tome.
Im putting my Thaumonomicon in the pouch together with a gold ingot, but its sitting there without exchange for 5 minutes straight. Changing dimensions into the nether or restarting doesnt help.
Then I tried to trade for coal as test and it is NOT working aswell :/
Edit: @Ripton: You are supposed to, but if you find another way, go for it ;)

goreae

Ultimate Murderous Fiend
Nov 27, 2012
Raxacoricofallapatorius
Try going to the twilight forest. If you are unwilling to spend a diamond on that, go ahead and cheat in a portal, or do /tpx 7 on a cheat-enabled LAN world. This will make sure the chunkloading system is working on your map. I will investigate this issue.

senderfn

Jul 29, 2019
I will give it a quick try before going to bed and report it back.
Edit: I was to the twilight forest and my trades still are not working.

goreae

Ultimate Murderous Fiend
Nov 27, 2012
Raxacoricofallapatorius
Yeah, the problem is computercraft. If you have too many computers running on startup, then sometimes they don't start up at all. I have a workaround in mind that might work, but I'm uncertain of it. Still, it couldn't hurt to try.

(If you want to mess around with the machine yourself, then it's in dimension 2, so you can do /tpx 2 with cheats enabled.)

goreae

Ultimate Murderous Fiend
Nov 27, 2012
Raxacoricofallapatorius
Alright, I think I fixed it. I basically just copied their startup programs to a floppy disk above them, so that they start up from the disks instead of themselves (computers prioritize startup programs on disks) Please redownload the recipe update and see if this helps.

goreae

Ultimate Murderous Fiend
Nov 27, 2012
Raxacoricofallapatorius
bluh. I forgot about the computer folder. Please redownload the recipe update, as all the programs should be there now. You just have to install two folders instead of one.

goreae

Ultimate Murderous Fiend
Nov 27, 2012
Raxacoricofallapatorius
Ignore those. Those are just an update causing MFFS inconsistencies. As the official post said, existing worlds should be fine, even with the mismatch.

Elias Gordon

Jul 29, 2019
how does the crafting pouch work? i put 4 charcoal and 1 stone in it and close it and open i still have the charcoal and stone ho you use