Bee Analyzer?

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

Riotkidd

Jul 29, 2019
I try looking it up on google and and on the forestry/extra bee mod thread but I can't seem to find out anything about it so I was wondering can someone tell me what it do.

Saice

Jul 29, 2019
Do what would be the question. Build it? Use it? Understand its info?

What problm are you having with the analyzer? And are you talking about the handheld one or the block machine one?

Abdiel

Jul 29, 2019
It is a stationary version of the handheld beealyzer. You can use it to automate bee analyzing: just pipe liquid honey and bees in from any side, and pipe analyzed bees out.

Riotkidd

Jul 29, 2019
I'm not talking about the analyzer I'm talking about a machine called Bee Analyzer it only have 1 slot and I found it when trying to make a analyzer but I can't seem to find out what it do.

Riotkidd

Jul 29, 2019
o.0 ty I never though it would have been from Misc Peripherals mod since it was made for bees.

Darkblock306

Jul 29, 2019
You need to make the silvery one from Forestry. Keep in mind it requires liquid honey to operate instead of honey drops.

Darkblock306

Jul 29, 2019
There should probably be an entry in the FAQ about the difference between the machines. I'll go suggest it.

slay_mithos

Jul 29, 2019
Yeah, it does need a better name, as it doesn't even analyse, it only permits turtles/computers to know about the attributes of an analysed bee.