BedCraftGP - [*Fix 95% off ALL griefing*] ~Ultimate ~Unleashed

Grand_Trizmo

Jul 29, 2019
my console keeps getting spammed with
Code:
2014-01-09 07:45:11 [SEVERE] Could not pass event PlayerInteractEvent to BedCraftGP v2.6
org.bukkit.event.EventException
    at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPluginLoader$1.execute(JavaPluginLoader.java:363)
    at org.bukkit.plugin.RegisteredListener.callEvent(RegisteredListener.java:62)
    at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.fireEvent(SimplePluginManager.java:477)
    at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.callEvent(SimplePluginManager.java:462)
    at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_4_R1.event.CraftEventFactory.callPlayerInteractEvent(CraftEventFactory.java:162)
    at ir.a(ItemInWorldManager.java:173)
    at iv.a(NetServerHandler.java:782)
    at ei.a(Packet14BlockDig.java:67)
    at cg.b(TcpConnection.java:467)
    at iv.d(NetServerHandler.java:220)
    at iw.b(NetworkListenThread.java:57)
    at ht.b(DedicatedServerListenThread.java:34)
    at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.r(MinecraftServer.java:870)
    at ho.r(DedicatedServer.java:309)
    at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.q(MinecraftServer.java:746)
    at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:633)
    at fy.run(ThreadMinecraftServer.java:16)
Caused by: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: me/ryanhamshire/GriefPrevention/GriefPrevention
    at com.bukkit.darkdeath1332.gp.PlayerInteract.checkBlock(PlayerInteract.java:78)
    at com.bukkit.darkdeath1332.gp.PlayerInteract.onPlayerInteract(PlayerInteract.java:52)
    at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor52.invoke(Unknown Source)
    at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
    at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source)
    at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPluginLoader$1.execute(JavaPluginLoader.java:361)
    ... 16 more

darkdeath1332

Jul 29, 2019
my console keeps getting spammed with
Code:
2014-01-09 07:45:11 [SEVERE] Could not pass event PlayerInteractEvent to BedCraftGP v2.6
org.bukkit.event.EventException
    at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPluginLoader$1.execute(JavaPluginLoader.java:363)
    at org.bukkit.plugin.RegisteredListener.callEvent(RegisteredListener.java:62)
    at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.fireEvent(SimplePluginManager.java:477)
    at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.callEvent(SimplePluginManager.java:462)
    at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_4_R1.event.CraftEventFactory.callPlayerInteractEvent(CraftEventFactory.java:162)
    at ir.a(ItemInWorldManager.java:173)
    at iv.a(NetServerHandler.java:782)
    at ei.a(Packet14BlockDig.java:67)
    at cg.b(TcpConnection.java:467)
    at iv.d(NetServerHandler.java:220)
    at iw.b(NetworkListenThread.java:57)
    at ht.b(DedicatedServerListenThread.java:34)
    at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.r(MinecraftServer.java:870)
    at ho.r(DedicatedServer.java:309)
    at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.q(MinecraftServer.java:746)
    at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:633)
    at fy.run(ThreadMinecraftServer.java:16)
Caused by: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: me/ryanhamshire/GriefPrevention/GriefPrevention
    at com.bukkit.darkdeath1332.gp.PlayerInteract.checkBlock(PlayerInteract.java:78)
    at com.bukkit.darkdeath1332.gp.PlayerInteract.onPlayerInteract(PlayerInteract.java:52)
    at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor52.invoke(Unknown Source)
    at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
    at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source)
    at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPluginLoader$1.execute(JavaPluginLoader.java:361)
    ... 16 more
Install griefprevention, this is an addon for GP. Not a protection plugin itself, making gp ooptimised to work with ftb.

MKellerBR

Jul 29, 2019
Suggestion for new version:

Add in game commands, likes:
- Reload - Reloads the config
- BlockRClick <ID> - Block item with ID
- BlockLClick <ID> - Block item with ID
- BlockAirClick <ID> - Block item with ID
- BlockPlace <ID> - Block item with ID

Its very usefull for Moderators and Admins in game!

MKellerBR

Jul 29, 2019
Any plans on brining this to 1.6.4 Horizons and Monster?
Its working in DireWolf20 1.6.4

Just need to change the configuration settings, changing the items, tools and weapons with the correct IDs and adding new ones that you want.

Believe in their ModPacks the same procedure is required!

leetmindz

Jul 29, 2019
Can someone please add a Direwolf20 version of this? I (and many other users) would greatly appreciate it!

MKellerBR

Jul 29, 2019
Can someone please add a Direwolf20 version of this? I (and many other users) would greatly appreciate it!

DireWolf20 is working perfectly in 1.6.4, just install the GriefPrevention to 1.6.4 and BedCraft: UnleashedGP.jar

Follow the links:

GriefPrevention: http://dev.bukkit.org/bukkit-plugins/grief-prevention/files/109-7-8-beta-b197/
BedCraftGP: http://www.bedcraft.eu/download/UnleashedGP.jar

After installing, just set the correct IDs, adding or removing items, as needed.

leetmindz

Jul 29, 2019
DireWolf20 is working perfectly in 1.6.4, just install the GriefPrevention to 1.6.4 and BedCraft: UnleashedGP.jar

Follow the links:

GriefPrevention: http://dev.bukkit.org/bukkit-plugins/grief-prevention/files/109-7-8-beta-b197/

After installing, just set the correct IDs, adding or removing items, as needed.

That's what i meant, a version with ID's pre-configured to Suit Direwolf20, there's a preconfig'd version for Unleashed and Ultimate, Why not Direwolf20? It seems that many users could make use of it, I for one know how time consuming finding a bunch of id's can be, and I wouldn't even know which things NEED put in because i havent played the direwolf pack for long enough to know every single item and every single ability that should be put in the configs. It would just be very helpful if someone that has done it for their server could post their config'd version to save us all a bunch of time! :) I'd greatly appreciate it and I'm sure loads of Direwolf20 users would as well!

leetmindz

Jul 29, 2019

Follow the links:

Just out of curiosity, would it be better for me to use bedcraftGP for ultimate rather than the version for unleashed? it looks to me like the "Ultimate" version has more "direwolf20" related items covered by default, but i could be wrong. Also, if i get this working correctly and 98% of the dire wolf items covered, i'll post my edited version for future users of direwolf20 that visit this thread :D

darkdeath1332

Jul 29, 2019
I do not have a server running DW so I can not know what items to add in. If someone can send me a list ill put it here.

Morinaka

Jul 29, 2019
Using Unleashed here, the builders wand from Extra Utilities is able to bypass grief prevention and let anyone place blocks.
Is it possible to fix that in an update?

Rebirth Gaming

Jul 29, 2019
Thanks for putting this out! I run a newer Direwolf20 server using both GP and Towny. I actually drafted up a GP ID list for a Hexxit server in the past and know how much of a pain it is. I'm wondering if I should go ahead and add the IDs of what's still unprotected after installing what MKeller recommended, or wait until someone shares a completed list, lol.

darkdeath1332

Jul 29, 2019
Thanks for putting this out! I run a newer Direwolf20 server using both GP and Towny. I actually drafted up a GP ID list for a Hexxit server in the past and know how much of a pain it is. I'm wondering if I should go ahead and add the IDs of what's still unprotected after installing what MKeller recommended, or wait until someone shares a completed list, lol.
If you can send it to me ill credit you for the list.

LieutExcalibur

Jul 29, 2019
Are you planning on releasing the source code. Decompiling doesn't really give everything. You should make it so we can edit the prefix in the config as well so for example I could make it "&cBobTheBuildersPrevention"
Please get a release out for Direwolf20 1.6.4 tho. It would be really handy.

willyt3hwhale

Jul 29, 2019
Hey, Ive read somewhere that the ultimate plugin would fix the warded blocks/glass dupe (placing one in a claim lets you keep a copy in your inventory).
The problem is that it is not the case on our server. People can still dupe warded blocks this way. (Ive added the ID to blocks that cant be clicked with in claims).

It seams like it doesn't cancel the event every time.

EDIT: I think Ive found the cause! If you have two claims next to eachother (or a subclaim). And you only have build-access in one of them.
Then you can try to place a block in the claim where I cant build, facing the wall of the claim where I can build.
GPaos6i.jpg

Last edited:

Syano

Jul 29, 2019
I am using towny on my server with unleashed v1.1.7 but it is not blocking anything tried to download the towny version also with no luck can someone help me?

nacknicknack

Jul 29, 2019
Heres my config for Direwolf20.
I hope u guys like it and if anythings need to be added tell me

Attachments

• config 2.txt
    2.7 KB · Views: 103

poppe2525

Jul 29, 2019
What should i get? Can someone explain a bit more what this is and how to use it?

I run a Ultimate 1.1.2 and a Unleashed 1.1.7 server with GriefPrevention and lot's of other plugins! ;)