Whitelist Server Beat The Beast dw20 1.0.1 whitelisted small community(1.7.10)Nothing banned,fast response

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

phtje

Jul 29, 2019
IGN.... phtje
AGE..... 17
WHERE YOUR FROM...... The Netherlands
HAVE YOU EVER BEEN BANNED... no
WHY SHOULD WE WHITE LIST YOU.... I love to play with other people, but i am tired of grief and people trying to steal stuff. So I am looking for a small server with mature people.

Moryse

Jul 29, 2019
IGN.... Moryse
AGE..... 17
WHERE YOUR FROM...... Russia (currently living in the US, California.)
HAVE YOU EVER BEEN BANNED... Not that i know of
WHY SHOULD WE WHITE LIST YOU.... I enjoy small communities because theres less stuff going on. It also means i can make friends with more people and interact more with the community.

I was whitelisted on this server awhile ago, but i dont seem to be whitelisted any longer.

Mike_Wazowski00

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Mike_Wazowski00
WHERE YOUR FROM: USA
HAVE YOU EVER BEEN BANNED: Nope
WHY SHOULD WE WHITE LIST YOU: I am looking for a nice small community to play ftb. I enjoy helping others out. I am honest.

trephor

Jul 29, 2019
guys we are having some technical isssues atm and they should be sorted soon as soon as they are ill whitelist the guys here

Igr8shg

Jul 29, 2019
IGN.... igr8shg
AGE..... 17
WHERE YOUR FROM...... California! woot woot
HAVE YOU EVER BEEN BANNED... no
WHY SHOULD WE WHITE LIST YOU.... I enjoy peoples company, and answering questions, and helping out. Im in between servers and wanted to try DW20 after some techworld and unhinged. I might even bring a friend along :)

JRFelixB

Jul 29, 2019
IGN.... JFelixB
AGE..... 16
WHERE YOUR FROM...... Portugal, UE
HAVE YOU EVER BEEN BANNED... Yes 1 in a public server because i killed an adm.
WHY SHOULD WE WHITE LIST YOU.... I love FTB, played about 3 years now and i now all most everything that is to now about minecraft.

trephor

Jul 29, 2019
right guys our nightmare is over
turns out all the time while the host was telling me that the frame we where on was fine in all repests that there was no room on that frame for us to startup the server let alone run it so we have been moved to a new frame and thus have a new ip ill change it in the first message

ill now whitelist the guys that have been so understanding and have waited like I asked them to.[DOUBLEPOST=1393588136][/DOUBLEPOST]JFelixB
igr8shg
Mike_Wazowski00
Moryse
phtje
all whitelisted guys thanks for being understanding see yous all in game soon

Muddyman2

Jul 29, 2019
IGN : Muddyman2
WHERE YOUR FROM : US
HAVE YOU EVER BEEN BANNED : Nope
WHY SHOULD WE WHITE LIST YOU : I have been recommended by ign: cheese21238 to join the server, and I have some experience with FTB already.

brunoguerreiro10

Jul 29, 2019
IGN.... brunoguerreiro10
AGE..... 14
WHERE YOUR FROM...... American
HAVE YOU EVER BEEN BANNED... No, never... im pacific
WHY SHOULD WE WHITE LIST YOU.... i love FTB and i want learn more about it.

miguell_gamerr

Jul 29, 2019
IGN : miguell_gamerr
WHERE YOUR FROM : Portugal
HAVE YOU EVER BEEN BANNED : unfortunally yes, because my english wasnt correct and i was miss understand
WHY SHOULD WE WHITE LIST YOU : :i really love play ftb since my 13 years old that i play and i have a very close friend that play is this awesame server and i wish join to my frien and build a house with them

monkeybutts789

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: monkeybutts789
WHERE YOUR FROM: Born in Jamaica live in the us
HAVE YOU EVER BEEN BANNED: no
WHY SHOULD WE WHITE LIST YOU: because im fun funny mature and ill also do any codeing/gfx work you guys need

TechnoBubble

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: TekkyGud
WHERE YOUR FROM: Australia (Timezone: AEST UTC+10)
HAVE YOU EVER BEEN BANNED: Not that i am aware of.
WHY SHOULD WE WHITE LIST YOU: I love to play in small community's and i have quite a lot of the knowledge of the mods involved in this pack. I think you should whitelist me because i can help out new players to FTB and i can contribute to the server in a number of ways, Including: Building a small workshop for beginners and a place for people to come and use machines as well as share items and facilities. I have played minecraft for almost 4 years and i used to play Tekkit back when the Technic Launcher was more popular, before the FTB launcher was released.

miguell_gamerr

Jul 29, 2019
IGN : miguell_gamerr
WHERE YOUR FROM : Portugal
HAVE YOU EVER BEEN BANNED : unfortunally yes but have a chat with jfelixb and i sorry if i lost your trust
WHY SHOULD WE WHITE LIST YOU : :i really love play ftb since my 13 years old that i play and i have a very close friend that play is this awesame server and i wish join to my friend and build a house with them

trephor

Jul 29, 2019
we have a new ip guys we have moved to a ddos protected node so we should go back to 0% downtime and we are now taking new applications so hope to see some new players soon.

IceEye

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: lceEye (spelled LceEye)
WHERE YOUR FROM: Florida
HAVE YOU EVER BEEN BANNED: Yes, a long time ago in BETA. rules where not posted in a particular server so i ended up building a portal when it was apparently a bannable offense.
WHY SHOULD WE WHITE LIST YOU: I have a fair knowledge of most of the mods in DW20 so I won't end up bothering other players, I also feel like i could fit nicely into your community.