Automating Server Startup

ledzilla

Jul 29, 2019
I've been trying to find a way to have certain commands issued once my TechWorld2 server has started up, mostly relating to a few gamerule updates we use. I haven't seen anything helpful so far, and was wondering if maybe I was using cruddy search parameters during my information hunting.

I'd really like to be able to fully automate this as my available server isn't the most powerful of machines and I'm trying to automate server restarts during the early morning when no one is connected as a way to clean up unreleased resources and maintain the best performance I can. I noticed that it seems to run pretty well until about a day's worth of playing has occurred, so this seemed like the best course of action until I can build a replacement for the physical server.

I found some resources on automating the shutdown, so not I just need the startup. I guess maybe I can try to use AutoIT, like I found for shutdown, but given the variability of time required for starting, I wasn't certain that was the best way to go.

nacknicknack

Jul 29, 2019
If u use spigot
There is an option in it that u can add a file that it will launch when the server crashes or gets restart
Maybe this is of any help