Auto Blaze Rods

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

Abdiel

Jul 29, 2019
Well luckily we now have the Soul Stealer enchant that can be on Vile Swords. Each rank increases the souls given from the kill by 1 with 5 ranks you can get 6 souls from a single kill meaning you only need 171 kills to fill a shard. The problem is the swords only have 250 uses, right now I am trying to find out if you can get it from enchanting books. You used to be able to get it on any weapon but that was a bug and he fixed it, so I don't know if books will have it allowing us to move it to diamond swords and the like.

You CAN get Soul Stealer on an enchanted book, at least in the Mindcrack pack. (Speaking from personal experience.)

ATYPICAL

Jul 29, 2019
I have 7 tier 5 spawners running in my base at the moment, all gathered with vile swords with the enchantments: Soul Stealer V, Vorpal II, Unbreaking III. The unbreaking helps deal with the limited uses of vile swords and the vorpal helps with bonus damage (although does not seem to increase the chance of a wither skull drop). Basically, get 1-2 tier 5 spawners and make an XP farm. Obtain a retarded amount of books and enchant them (4-5 stacks, get friends top help) and you will get the enchantments you need. Make a couple of swords and finish any spawner you want (ghast shard is almost done too!).

Turtles are the best at everything. I've got over 20 in an XP/item grinder and they melt all the mobs coming out of the 7 spawners.