Greylist Server Aurora 24/7[MindCrack][GreyList][LWC][Essentials][Pex][WorldGuard][50 slots]

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

karl2002

Jul 29, 2019
logo2.png
Hi and Welcome to Aurora 24/7
In Memories of the dbB+ Aurora.
Freelancer Community!​
Server Ip: aurora247.servegame.com
Teamspeak 3: ts3.speedgaming.pro:10010
Heres some infomation about Aurora 24/7 and the old dbB+ Aurora community:​
Aurora was once a old Freelancer(Game) server using the Tng mod that ran for meny years with a great community over 10 years the server lasted so i have made this minecraft mindcrack server in memory of Aurora. The server will grow and expand into a thriving community with a website, forums and teamspeak 3 server. You see I was playing freelancer on the aurora server for 9 years solid so i would like to run this server on mc mindcrack in memory of aurora and its great community. To build a new community within FTB​
Owner: Karl2002​
Admins: Dragonrule4/Vandicus​
Sinjin127​
K89Slavik​
Mods: None at the momeant but we are recruiting​
Additional details about the Server:​
1. Its a dedicated Server with 50 slots​
2. Hosted via a private server company in America​
3. It's is running on 8GB RAM with a ssd (More ram can be assigned to server)​
4. Server has been up for a month.​
5. This server is 100% legit, no items shall be spawned in.​
6. Map backups every 30 minutes.​
cooltext889794843_zps3d0a6615.png
Staff members are always your superior. When in doubt or in arguement, consult them (And accept their decisions)
Do not exploit glitches - we will punish you (But if you report them, we will like you)
No griefing. Griefers will be severely punished.
No 1x1xY constructs, destroy it after use if you have to have one.
Absolutely no floating structures. All structures should have some sort of realistic supports. Trees should be cut down all the way
Empty buildings (ghost houses) will be removed by server staff after two weeks.
cooltext889803495_zps751134a3.png
Worldguard​
Worldedit​
Essentials​
LWC​
Plugins shall remain updated
cooltext889804689_zps2f339ec7.png
Simple edit the mindcrack modpack Add mod to mods. Start game:)
cooltext889814906_zps370802f4.png
You must apply on this forum post to obtain builder rights or in the server via asking a admin. If you do not, you can still join the server. You just will not be able to do anything.​
Please follow this format​
Username:​
Why you want to join:​
Suggestions:​
How much experience do you have in Mindcrack? don't worry if you havnt much:​
Pic(s) of anything awesome you've made (optional)​
cooltext889858136_zps72e5be0c.png
To come soon:)

Jadwick

Jul 29, 2019
UN: Ultim8Toast
Reasons for joining:
  • I'm looking for a fun FTB server to play on that won't disappear in weeks
  • MystCraft doesn't interest me
  • It looks like this server will be well moderated
Experience: Very little in Mindcrack, used to play Tekkit though. Lots in vanilla (prior to the 1.0 release anyways).
Pics (all from vanilla):
First attempts to build an underwater city foiled by a crazed server admin

2011-05-06_21.58.27.png
Lava trap room wiring

2011-12-18_23.27.31.png
Recreation of one of the cantons in Vivec, the map reset before my friend and myself could finish it.

2012-03-09_15.59.29.png

2012-06-10_21.29.27.png

karl2002

Jul 29, 2019
UN: Ultim8Toast
Reasons for joining:
  • I'm looking for a fun FTB server to play on that won't disappear in weeks
  • MystCraft doesn't interest me
  • It looks like this server will be well moderated
Experience: Very little in Mindcrack, used to play Tekkit though. Lots in vanilla (prior to the 1.0 release anyways).
Pics (all from vanilla):
First attempts to build an underwater city foiled by a crazed server admin

2011-05-06_21.58.27.png
Lava trap room wiring

2011-12-18_23.27.31.png
Recreation of one of the cantons in Vivec, the map reset before my friend and myself could finish it.

2012-03-09_15.59.29.png

2012-06-10_21.29.27.png

Nice builds im impressed

Just hop on the server anytime and you will be in the builder group:)

Matt Zoob

Jul 29, 2019
UN: Zoob1324
Reasons for joining:
  • I'm tired of playing single player ftb
  • The no cheating items in is very appealing to me
  • Rules regarding trees be all the way chopped down are excellent
  • Great looking hardware for the server
Experience: I haven't played mindcrack at all but I spent a ton of time on technic pack, and other feed the beast packs. I'm familiar with most of the mods except twilight forest is still very new to me. I have no experience with gregtech, traincraft (is it like railcraft?) and am a noob at computer craft. I currently have no pictures of minecraft creations but i can go whip something up if you need me to.

karl2002

Jul 29, 2019
UN: Zoob1324
Reasons for joining:
  • I'm tired of playing single player ftb
  • The no cheating items in is very appealing to me
  • Rules regarding trees be all the way chopped down are excellent
  • Great looking hardware for the server
Experience: I haven't played mindcrack at all but I spent a ton of time on technic pack, and other feed the beast packs. I'm familiar with most of the mods except twilight forest is still very new to me. I have no experience with gregtech, traincraft (is it like railcraft?) and am a noob at computer craft. I currently have no pictures of minecraft creations but i can go whip something up if you need me to.

Welcome to the server :) enjoy your stay.

Parrot

Jul 29, 2019
UN: Parroten
Reason for joining:

Tired of singleplayer and random servers dissapearing in a week or two
Just watched Anders vids on youtube today and downloaded the mod, its awesome!
Mature and friendly player, cannot stand griefers and such, sure hope you guys dont ;)

Regards Parroten

D

Deleted member 26223

Username: Zettaraid
Why you want to join: Haven't played MC or FTB in a while, I have a lot of time now so this seems like a good way to spend it. Your Server's description meets my preferences.
How much experience do you have in Mindcrack? don't worry if you havnt much: None, however I played FTB Beta A for a while, also played a lot of tekkit.

PromptCommand

Jul 29, 2019
Please follow this format
Username:promptCommand
Why you want to join:Frends with TheSharlston and Rangerboyx5
How much experience do you have in Mindcrack? don't worry if you havnt much:watch all mindcrackers, mainly including vintagebeef , Guudeboulderfist and pauseunpause[DOUBLEPOST=1359049847][/DOUBLEPOST]
Please follow this format
Username:promptCommand
Why you want to join:Frends with TheSharlston and Rangerboyx5
How much experience do you have in Mindcrack? don't worry if you havnt much:watch all mindcrackers, mainly including vintagebeef , Guudeboulderfist and pauseunpause
Promptcommand*

kallekulle

Jul 29, 2019
Username: kallekulle
Why you want to join: Idk, really. I'm looking for a new home, and this is a small server, meaning a small, tight community <3
Suggestions: never... ban... turtles...
How much experience do you have in Mindcrack? don't worry if you havnt much: oh, alot. I know pretty much everything inside out. okay, a good 80% is well known for me

Thatguy14

Jul 29, 2019
Username: bsmitty1999​
Why you want to join: Been Looking for a good server for a bit & this maybe the one​
Suggestions: If you would like help around the server I would be glad to help! I actually have alot of experience with being Moderators & what not of servers. But of course, I'll understand if you don't need it.​
How much experience do you have in Mindcrack? don't worry if you havnt much: Alot actually, I've been playing since FTB came out & haven't played less since!​

pattym

Jul 29, 2019
This is a builder app for dolly and I.

Username: pattym

Username: dolly45

We are both looking for a good, friendly, lag free server to play on together. We also both like to see what other people have built to provide inspiration to are own designs. We've both played tekkit and moved to FTB about 2 months ago. We've used magic world and direwolfs packs so this one should be fun with gregtech being installed. lol.

Denaii

Jul 29, 2019
UN: Denaii

Want to chill out on a good server with no greifers

if you need hellp on the server ill be glad to help if needed

ive played tekkit for a while and then moved to mindcrack and played mindcrack for 3 weeks now

King_p

Jul 29, 2019
Username: king_p​
Why you want to join: I need a good FTB-MindCrack server to play on​
Suggestions: I have moderate to advanced skills for most of the mods. I am dedicated and love to help other people or give advice​
How much experience do you have in Mindcrack? don't worry if you havnt much:first time playing mindCrack but I have played FTB, Tekkit and host my own servers​

Parrot

Jul 29, 2019
Bumping myself since I saw that some players posting after me got accepte, maybe you just missed mine.

Reason for joining:

Mature and friendly player, cannot stand griefers and such, sure hope you guys dont ;)

Regards Parroten

Mrdouble

Jul 29, 2019
Username: mrdouble__
Why you want to join: I want to be on a server where you dont have to watch the blocks just float around and I want to build without being griefed
Suggestions: None, love it so far!!!
How much experience do you have in Mindcrack? don't worry if you havnt much: A lot

karl2002

Jul 29, 2019
Bumping myself since I saw that some players posting after me got accepte, maybe you just missed mine.

Reason for joining:

Regards Parroten

Sorry I thought i had already accepted you LOL

Welcome to the greylist sir! just hop on the server anytime and you will be in the trusted group:)[DOUBLEPOST=1359175454][/DOUBLEPOST]
Username: mrdouble__
Why you want to join: I want to be on a server where you dont have to watch the blocks just float around and I want to build without being griefed
Suggestions: None, love it so far!!!
How much experience do you have in Mindcrack? don't worry if you havnt much: A lot
Approved[DOUBLEPOST=1359175508][/DOUBLEPOST]
Username: king_p​
Why you want to join: I need a good FTB-MindCrack server to play on​
Suggestions: I have moderate to advanced skills for most of the mods. I am dedicated and love to help other people or give advice​
How much experience do you have in Mindcrack? don't worry if you havnt much:first time playing mindCrack but I have played FTB, Tekkit and host my own servers​
Approved just hop on the server anytime and you will be in the trusted group:)

MrDexter

Jul 29, 2019
Username:
MrDexter
Why you want to join:
I got introduced to the MindCrack mod pack for some weeks ago. I have been looking for a server to settle down on.
While i was searching the forum i stumbled over this thread. I read the info about the server, and i really liked it.
It would mean a lot to me if you accepted this application!

Suggestions:
No suggestions from me right now. But i will contact owners/admins/mods if i can think of something!
How much experience do you have in Mindcrack? don't worry if you havnt much:
I don't have much experience with Mindcrack. I have played TONS of regular Minecraft and tekkit!
Pic(s) of anything awesome you've made (optional)
Forthwind_4582050.jpg

2013-01-08_121519_4585048.jpg

2013-01-08_121538_4585050.jpg

This is just one little percent of what i have ever made :p

karl2002

Jul 29, 2019
Username:
MrDexter
Why you want to join:
I got introduced to the MindCrack mod pack for some weeks ago. I have been looking for a server to settle down on.
While i was searching the forum i stumbled over this thread. I read the info about the server, and i really liked it.
It would mean a lot to me if you accepted this application!

Suggestions:
No suggestions from me right now. But i will contact owners/admins/mods if i can think of something!
How much experience do you have in Mindcrack? don't worry if you havnt much:
I don't have much experience with Mindcrack. I have played TONS of regular Minecraft and tekkit!
Pic(s) of anything awesome you've made (optional)
Forthwind_4582050.jpg

2013-01-08_121519_4585048.jpg

2013-01-08_121538_4585050.jpg

This is just one little percent of what i have ever made :p

Approved!