Ask a simple question, get a simple answer

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

pc_assassin

Jul 29, 2019
lies.

Also does anyone know if the TNT flower of Botania can share TNT between flowers

Hmm that's a good idea *initiates testing mode*

----------------------------------------------------
Sent From Something That You Won't Care About Using Tapatalk 2

PhilHibbs

Forum Addict
Trusted User
Jan 15, 2013
Birmingham, United Kingdom
Can anyone think of a reason why Agrarian Skies is suddenly deleting all microblocks when loading a world, even a fresh starting world?

Is there an Ag Skies thread still active anywhere?

Last edited:

Hambeau

Over-Achiever
Jul 24, 2013
/me cries! Grammer Nazi's *shivers in disgust*

"Grammer[sic] Nazi's", with an apostrophe, indicates the possessive. Do the "*shivers in disgust*" belong to the Nazi? :D

Also as indicated above, the correct word is spelled "G-r-a-m-m-a-r"

Bleedin' amateurs :D :D :D

pc_assassin

Jul 29, 2019
"Grammer[sic] Nazi's", with an apostrophe, indicates the possessive. Do the "*shivers in disgust*" belong to the Nazi? :D

Also as indicated above, the correct word is spelled "G-r-a-m-m-a-r"

Bleedin' amateurs :D :D :D

Sorry bout the grammar grammer mix up. It's programmed into my phone as grammer.

Hambeau

Over-Achiever
Jul 24, 2013
Sorry bout the grammar grammer mix up. It's programmed into my phone as grammer.

Don't apologize!!! If I were serious there wouldn't be any smileys in the post.

I just like to find and point out errors after someone else has started nitpicking, particularly in the original nitpicker's post since that's a definition of irony :D

Besides, I'm nowhere near perfect... For example, if it weren't for spell-check you'd see a lot of my posts with "developement" misspelled, like just now. :rolleyes:

MrMiner104

Jul 29, 2019
When ever i look up Ender tanks or ender at all it says Internal Server error on FTB Ultimate i updated my pack and force updated everything and updated server to nothing changed

Someone Else 37

Forum Addict
Feb 10, 2013
When ever i look up Ender tanks or ender at all it says Internal Server error on FTB Ultimate i updated my pack and force updated everything and updated server to nothing changed
Post your logfiles somewhere, or we won't be able to help you at all.

Logs or it didn't happen, as some would say.

Eruantien

Jul 29, 2019
Power transfer issues:
What's a relatively low-tech option to get RF out of XU's generators, TE4's dynamos, etc.?
So far, I know of the energy transfer nodes from XU, which are super expensive and complicated now; the rednet energy cable from MFR, which isn't too bad; and EnderIO's cables, which are also not too bad. However there's also this "energy extraction pipe" from XU; anybody know what that does, or of any other ways to transfer energy? Alternatively, how can I transfer RF power using Electricraft?

Wagon153

Jul 29, 2019
Power transfer issues:
What's a relatively low-tech option to get RF out of XU's generators, TE4's dynamos, etc.?
So far, I know of the energy transfer nodes from XU, which are super expensive and complicated now; the rednet energy cable from MFR, which isn't too bad; and EnderIO's cables, which are also not too bad. However there's also this "energy extraction pipe" from XU; anybody know what that does, or of any other ways to transfer energy? Alternatively, how can I transfer RF power using Electricraft?
Energy extraction pipe draws energy out of blocks and into the block the energy transfer node is on. Think of them kind of like retrieval nodes. And Electricraft can transfer RF, but you need blast glass for the cable.
I suggest Mekanism universal cable.

Reactions: Eruantien

jordsta95

Jul 29, 2019
Power transfer issues:
I think your best option, if you can't make the pipes yet. is to just put the generators next to the machines

Reactions: Eruantien

Eruantien

Jul 29, 2019
Energy extraction pipe draws energy out of blocks and into the block the energy transfer node is on. Think of them kind of like retrieval nodes. And Electricraft can transfer RF, but you need blast glass for the cable.
I suggest Mekanism universal cable.
I forgot about Mekanism... Thanks.[DOUBLEPOST=1414420814][/DOUBLEPOST]
I think your best option, if you can't make the pipes yet. is to just put the generators next to the machines
That might work for the early game, but I'm also looking for a way to distribute/store power as well.

behedwin

Jul 29, 2019
How do i use extra utilites pipes in a straight line. I want all items to first go to closest inventory where there is room and if there is no room go to a last "random" chest.

for me items pass barrels with cobble and end up in the last chest :S

what do i need?

PhilHibbs

Forum Addict
Trusted User
Jan 15, 2013
Birmingham, United Kingdom
How do i use extra utilites pipes in a straight line. I want all items to first go to closest inventory where there is room and if there is no room go to a last "random" chest.

for me items pass barrels with cobble and end up in the last chest :S
That's exactly how it should work. I think it won't put non-stackable items e.g. tools into a barrel, but other than that, it should go into the barrel if there is space. What kind of barrels? JABBA barrels should work on any side, Factorization barrels need to be connected at the top.

Are you sure you haven't wrenched some of the pipes so that they skip the barrel? Are there any grey or black marks on the pipe? Try breaking and replacing.

jordsta95

Jul 29, 2019
That's exactly how it should work. I think it won't put non-stackable items e.g. tools into a barrel, but other than that, it should go into the barrel if there is space. What kind of barrels? JABBA barrels should work on any side, Factorization barrels need to be connected at the top.
Stuff that doesn't stack (e.g. lava bucket) can go in a barrel and will stack, but will only put 64 in

jordsta95

Jul 29, 2019
I know they can, I've seen non-stackable items skip a barrel with EU pipes and end up in the overflow chest, and I've had to put them in the barrels manually.
Ohh... I thought, as long as the item was in the barrel, then the pipe would put it in... I dunno, I may have used a filter pipe when I did that