Ask a simple question, get a simple answer

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

PokeMaserJ

Jul 29, 2019
Hey GreatOrator, to get a non corrupted install, I assume just delete everything in the .minecraft folder? Of course with backups, that would be silly to delete everything and NOT make a backup. Also, don't know when this happened, but now I'm a member! *yay*

Reactions: GreatOrator

johnnypebs

Jul 29, 2019
Oh, I see, I misread your question, I thought you only wanted it to use exactly the right thing. I bought a couple of stacks of each type of Forestry wood from a villager, and then accidentally crafted most of it into pistons and doors and such and was really annoyed.

What it will not do is follow a two-step oredict chain, e.g. if you have crafting table set up to use four oak planks, then it won't craft jungle wood into planks and use those. If you happen to have jungle planks in the system then it will use them, but it won't craft them like it would craft oak planks.
Yeah, that makes sense. Thanks!

Hambeau

Over-Achiever
Jul 24, 2013
Filing cabinet? Only allows one type of item, but a hell of a lot of that item (e.g. enchanted books, with any enchant, they can all go in)

Not only can they hold all varieties of enchanted books, as an example, but they can hold specific tools, say picks, that have various enchantments on them as well as varying amounts of damage.

They also allow items to stack that normally don't, such as single use safari nets.

Blastedsura

Jul 29, 2019
Never had this problem before but in the recent versions of the 1.7.10 packs, I use opis and every time I relog my map resets and all my waypoints are gone. Known problem or am I doing something wrong?

GreatOrator

Jul 29, 2019
Hey GreatOrator, to get a non corrupted install, I assume just delete everything in the .minecraft folder? Of course with backups, that would be silly to delete everything and NOT make a backup. Also, don't know when this happened, but now I'm a member! *yay*
yes, just as you said

Omicron

Jul 29, 2019
Never had this problem before but in the recent versions of the 1.7.10 packs, I use opis and every time I relog my map resets and all my waypoints are gone. Known problem or am I doing something wrong?

Opis just bundles the MapWriter mod, so you should probably look for the MapWriter support thread on MCF to see if this is a known issue.

Reactions: Blastedsura

hisagishi

Jul 29, 2019
Is there an item that lets you see all nearby villagers trades?

It seems the trade station from extra utils isn't in 1.7.10.

Lausten

Jul 29, 2019
Is there a way to prevent Saplings, Flowers, and so on from lying on the ground when generating new chunks? Exploring a world and picking it all up with my magnet is very annoying. I know I can diable the magnet, but I wont, disable and enable it all the time.

Evillevi

Jul 29, 2019
Is there a way to prevent Saplings, Flowers, and so on from lying on the ground when generating new chunks? Exploring a world and picking it all up with my magnet is very annoying. I know I can diable the magnet, but I wont, disable and enable it all the time.
[Grammar nazi] You have a comma after I won't. That comma shouldn't be there [/GN]

Nope to your question.

Reactions: LivingAngryCheese

pc_assassin

Jul 29, 2019
[Grammar nazi] You have a comma after I won't. That comma shouldn't be there [/GN]

Nope to your question.

/me cries! Grammer Nazi's *shivers in disgust*

----------------------------------------------------
Sent From Something That You Won't Care About Using Tapatalk 2