Ask a simple question, get a simple answer

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

malicious_bloke

Over-Achiever
Jul 28, 2013
How do I change in the modularpowersuit mod when flying.

Currently when i fly i control the up and down depending on where i look
I want the up and down to be controlled by buttoms

How can i change this?

It specially happens when i fly forward and i look down and suddenly i am on the ground.
Even if i have the fly controll thing on me.

You can have the camera angled down so long as you are using space to add thrust at the same time. Likewise, hold Z while the camera is angled up.

MPS flight can be tricksy but it's way better than creative

goreae

Ultimate Murderous Fiend
Nov 27, 2012
Raxacoricofallapatorius
I gots a question. I've tried googling it for a half hour, and found absolutely nothing useful. How do you charge the white stone from random things? I know what it does, but I have no idea how to charge it up. I think it has something to do with the imbuing station, but I have no clue.

pc_assassin

Jul 29, 2019
Charge it how it is either full or gone so if you have it at all then its "charged" (if I am right in thinking that the white stone is the one that saves you from death

Sent From Something That You Won't Care About Using Tapatalk 2

goreae

Ultimate Murderous Fiend
Nov 27, 2012
Raxacoricofallapatorius
Charge it how it is either full or gone so if you have it at all then its "charged" (if I am right in thinking that the white stone is the one that saves you from death

Sent From Something That You Won't Care About Using Tapatalk 2
It says whitestone [uncharged] though, and there is a charged counterpart in NEI. This leads me to believe that the whitestone needs to be charged. From what I read, it was a one-time thing in previous versions.

Reactions: pc_assassin

JunpakuKarasu

Jul 29, 2019
Will sprinklers work to speed the production of Essence Berry Bushes?
Probably not because sprinklers use the bonemeal effect and Essence Berry Bushes can't be bonemealed. You would need to use one of the tick effect items like Blood Magic's Sigil/Ritual of the Green Grove or a Watering Can.

Thank you for giving me an idea to use in Ag Skies now :p

juicebox88

Jul 29, 2019
quick question, i wondering if there is a way to make a block like magical crop tinted blocks into slabs,(i know carpentry mod can do this but its not in my mosnter pack) i know ender IO has something similar like the fasad paint, is there any other mods in the Monster pack, that can do this?

JunpakuKarasu

Jul 29, 2019
quick question, i wondering if there is a way to make a block like magical crop tinted blocks into slabs,(i know carpentry mod can do this but its not in my mosnter pack) i know ender IO has something similar like the fasad paint, is there any other mods in the Monster pack, that can do this?
Mariculture's sawmill lets you make a custom block with whichever patterns you want per side

rhn

Too Much Free Time
Nov 11, 2013
Probably not because sprinklers use the bonemeal effect and Essence Berry Bushes can't be bonemealed. You would need to use one of the tick effect items like Blood Magic's Sigil/Ritual of the Green Grove or a Watering Can.

Thank you for giving me an idea to use in Ag Skies now :p
Or the Xeno's Reliquary "Lilypad of Fertility" which works very well and which effect stack.

behedwin

Jul 29, 2019
Is there some way to Export all items from an ME system.
Like dump all in a chest(s)?

Like put an export bus on a chest and tell it to suck out everything

rhn

Too Much Free Time
Nov 11, 2013
Is there some way to Export all items from an ME system.
Like dump all in a chest(s)?

Like put an export bus on a chest and tell it to suck out everything
I suppose you could make a ME IO port and export everything into an empty unformatted ME storage disk. But that is not exporting it out into "physical form" but merely out of your ME network so you can do whatever change you want to do to it. you can then use the IO port to import all the items back in again.

CptSpike

Jul 29, 2019
I suppose you could make a ME IO port and export everything into an empty unformatted ME storage disk. But that is not exporting it out into "physical form" but merely out of your ME network so you can do whatever change you want to do to it. you can then use the IO port to import all the items back in again.

Well if he was doing ME net -> ME met an import bus on an interface would be easier, no? Assuming that works :S

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk