Ask a simple question, get a simple answer

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

Wekmor

Jul 29, 2019
Hmm I'm getting "Invalid username or password" every time I want to load up the game. On the minecraft.net site I can log in with the same information. Any ideas on how to fix it?

Runo

Jul 29, 2019
Cannot find anything online - is there a use for oak barricades other than as a different type of fencing?

They can look pretty decent as a bar-window alternative substitute for fences. I don't think they join horizontally so you can have a jail-cell look going.

rhn

Too Much Free Time
Nov 11, 2013
They can look pretty decent as a bar-window alternative substitute for fences. I don't think they join horizontally so you can have a jail-cell look going.
Yeah I tried using them for an alternative to fences for decorative purposes, but they are off centered oddly, and ended up giving up.

Omicron

Jul 29, 2019
Hmm I'm getting "Invalid username or password" every time I want to load up the game. On the minecraft.net site I can log in with the same information. Any ideas on how to fix it?

Mojang has had issues with account management ever since they tested the planned Twitch.tv integration... some people were able to fix things by changing their password.

Wekmor

Jul 29, 2019
Okay so another thing, we are playing FTB unleashed, I made the portal to the promised lands and started building about around there... but we are getting these random freezes like every 10 seconds ... has anyone a fix to this?

rhn

Too Much Free Time
Nov 11, 2013
Okay so another thing, we are playing FTB unleashed, I made the portal to the promised lands and started building about around there... but we are getting these random freezes like every 10 seconds ... has anyone a fix to this?
FPS drops or server lag spikes?

Trevoor

Jul 29, 2019
Alright, I need some help, for some reason my carpenter won't recognize the recipe for an impregnated casing, what might be wrong? I have the logs in the right order (eight in a ring) and I have the right fuel and an engine online, but it keeps telling me that there's no recipe that matches.

rhn

Too Much Free Time
Nov 11, 2013
Alright, I need some help, for some reason my carpenter won't recognize the recipe for an impregnated casing, what might be wrong? I have the logs in the right order (eight in a ring) and I have the right fuel and an engine online, but it keeps telling me that there's no recipe that matches.
Seedoil or creosote in the carpenters tank?
Logs in the inventory below the 3x3?
It has to look like this:
MjyOkQh.png

rhn

Too Much Free Time
Nov 11, 2013
Looks exactly like that! But it's telling me that the recipe doesn't exist...
Are you using any special logs? Try some of the vanilla/forestry logs.
Are you sure you have enough power online? think the carpenter has a minimum requirement of power to run.

Henry Link

Popular Member
Dec 23, 2012
USA - East Coast
So I"ve been playing a very basic mod pack with TC4 and Ars Magica 2 on 1.6.4. For some reason I can't harvest cinder pearl or shimmering leaf. Both disappear when I look at them. Any ideas? Also, when I look at greatwood leaves they turn color and the item description in the top center says it is a silverwood leaf.

Hoff

Tech Support
Oct 30, 2012
So I"ve been playing a very basic mod pack with TC4 and Ars Magica 2 on 1.6.4. For some reason I can't harvest cinder pearl or shimmering leaf. Both disappear when I look at them. Any ideas? Also, when I look at greatwood leaves they turn color and the item description in the top center says it is a silverwood leaf.
Disable waila tips and/or nei highlight tips.

Reactions: Henry Link

Melifluous

Jul 29, 2019
You could also try updating your mods. I used to have the same problem using the RR from the atlauncher. It updated the pack and the issue went away.

Blastedsura

Jul 29, 2019
In 1.6.4 after the boiler adjustments, what's the ratio of multifarm to boilers (36HP) ? Also, what's the steam taken by the thermal expansion steam dynamos? Can I use 18 per 36HP boiler as in the industrial engines?

SlF_2000

Jul 29, 2019
Could I possibly get help on pumping lava from the nether? I have two pumps running off of redstone engines. When I am in the nether, I can get them to pump at least 2000 mB/ minute, but when I go back to the overworld, it's not nearly that fast. Also, I do have a chunk loader running in the nether. Is there something I'm missing?

Henry Link

Popular Member
Dec 23, 2012
USA - East Coast
Disable waila tips and/or nei highlight tips.
Was the NEI Hightlight tip. Once I turned that off everything started working.[DOUBLEPOST=1385603350][/DOUBLEPOST]
Could I possibly get help on pumping lava from the nether? I have two pumps running off of redstone engines. When I am in the nether, I can get them to pump at least 2000 mB/ minute, but when I go back to the overworld, it's not nearly that fast. Also, I do have a chunk loader running in the nether. Is there something I'm missing?

As a player you chunk load about a 9 chunk radius. Depending on the chunk loader being used that could be lot smaller. However, it would help to know what pack/version you are running and what pump you are using. Pics can also help. I know when I was pumping the nether for power I would have to move my pump to fresh lava when it stopped producing.