Casual Server ASci Survival server|FTB Lite2 v1.1.9|open

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

pc_assassin

Jul 29, 2019
And for everyone that follows this thread... The pack just got an update! Will see about getting the server on the next version... Aka yelling at @Solomon to update it :p

Sent From Something That You Won't Care About Using Tapatalk 2

pc_assassin

Jul 29, 2019
Oooooooo sounds fancy... suddenly i want this![DOUBLEPOST=1411775131][/DOUBLEPOST]@SolomonAiel the server is down. And I still cant get it started :( cant wait for that admin thing

DJ.

Jul 29, 2019
Working on a new banner for the server! Oh, and if anyone is having problems updating from 1.0.2 to 1.0.3, then just remove the files.

pc_assassin

Jul 29, 2019
This ^ and dj I submitted the pack with the image its just it didn't get changed over

DJ.

Jul 29, 2019
Ah, oh well. I'm working on the banner, but since I had to delete everything to get it working, I have no screenies. This means that:
A)I can't finish the banner yet, or the banner has no screenshots, and
B)Hat Mobs is cancelled. If Tord picks it up, I'll get back to work on that app for android. It's sad to see the death of such an awesome web series.

Reactions: pc_assassin

pc_assassin

Jul 29, 2019
You all probably know by now but the server has reset! Looking forward to see you on.

Now I know that the mining dimension is making people crash but we can't update the server for about 8 weeks while sol is away (not telling where its not my duty to share his private life) so for now all I can say is avoid it if you are having problems

DJ.

Jul 29, 2019
I was making an official HatMobs android and WindowsPhone8 app. The Win8 one is done but outdated, and the android one is on hold.

Did I tell you all that I'm a programmer?

pc_assassin

Jul 29, 2019
Nah m8 tell me of your adventures in the world of words

xTordX

Jul 29, 2019
You did... How come u no iOs too? Me has no access to the magical softwares that u r talkin' 'bout m8

pc_assassin

Jul 29, 2019
That's your own fault.... Get better internet the packs fine ******