Casual Server ASci Survival server|FTB Lite2 v1.1.9|open

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Derpysauce

Aug 29, 2013
Ben shapiro
Welp I have began the creation of my deathporium I spent a good hour making the first bits and I'm now working on the second challenge the warp I believe is deathporium basiclly all of the challenges will be hardcore soooo yeeeah don't bring any items

xTordX

Jul 29, 2019
I have Id's missing from Technomancy a lot and one from Thermal Expansion. I put the config so i'm confused.

Id's missing from Tecnom: 3412 3413 3414 3415 31741 3998 3999
Id missing from TE : 31996
Also the link for Technomancy doesen't work so i took version 0.0.1 I think it's the wrong one... maybe?

Last edited:

SolomonAiel

Jul 29, 2019
Yeah its a version issue. I still haven't found a way to fix the link issue. Ill get you the version as soon as I can.

xTordX

Jul 29, 2019
Derpy are you cerial? That would be AWESOME! Btw my ign is xTordX just in case your cookies disappear Derpy :D

xTordX

Jul 29, 2019
You could easily add a modpack to Technic Launcher buy TL suuucks! So if you could put it on FTB it eould be just perfect!

pc_assassin

Jul 29, 2019
You could easily add a modpack to Technic Launcher buy TL suuucks! So if you could put it on FTB it eould be just perfect!

Pack code: "Asci" that's what we are going with so far

Sent From Something That You Won't Care About Using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:

pc_assassin

Jul 29, 2019
Also if anyone else is seeing blacked out textures for ic2 I think I'm going to use an older version so if you are seeing black textures let me know

DJ.

Jul 29, 2019
I'm back.

This new pack sounds much easier to install. I think that it's a good idea, as we can have almost as many mods as we want (Obviously within reason) and not have to worry about players getting errors.

Unless the main package gets screwed up.

Reactions: pc_assassin

Derpysauce

Aug 29, 2013
Ben shapiro
Derpy are you cerial? That would be AWESOME! Btw my ign is xTordX just in case your cookies disappear Derpy :D
If my cookies disapear I will use mod commands to track the villain down and shoot EXPLODING KITTENS at them... I'm not even kidding I can do that.

Been on vaka in San Diego with a garbage laptop...
And there's now advanced genetics...
Yaaaaaa I REALLY hate that mod and its hugely unbalanced UNLESS you make the machines take LITERALLY 1mill rf per tick

pc_assassin

Jul 29, 2019
If my cookies disapear I will use mod commands to track the villain down and shoot EXPLODING KITTENS at them... I'm not even kidding I can do that.

Been on vaka in San Diego with a garbage laptop...
And there's now advanced genetics...
Yaaaaaa I REALLY hate that mod and its hugely unbalanced UNLESS you make the machines take LITERALLY 1mill rf per tick

Fine I will bump up the power more