Applied Interactions [WIP] [AE2 Based][JamPacked2] [HQM]

Do you like this idea?

• Yes

Votes: 23 79.3%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kinda Needs Something(Suggest it down below)

Votes: 6 20.7%

• Total voters

Swat_Kid

Jul 29, 2019
Hello, this pack is for the JamPacked2 contest. This is a pack based around AE2 and will require to know knowledge of the channel system. It would also be wise to know autocrafting in AE2 because when the quests are done you will want to autocraft it. When playing the pack the goal isn't to collect millions of one item but to keep a certain amount in your system at any given time. If you system doesn't have enough of one item it should autocraft it or turn on a farm. Using AE2 sub-networks is also recommend. Also make sure to leave feedback on the mod list, the map itself, and overall suggestions. Lastly, make sure to have fun when the pack comes out. (I will need pack testers so if you want to help PM me and I will leave credit to all who help.)

You start out in a rusty shack with explosions all over the place a sign says to go to the teleporter so you do. You end up 50 years in the future on a weird island which ends up being a planet. You get a book which A.L.I.C.E gives you. A.L.I.C.E was created to help you along your journey to collect resources and materials. You start asker her questions and soon find out your parents sent you here so you could live and escape the dying earth and try to thrive. You also notice you now have shiny new toys to play with because you traveled into the future. Sadly none of the animals survived.

Imgur Album CLICK ME

NOTHING TO SEE HERE

NOTHERE TO SEE HERE

Chazwade

Jul 29, 2019
Very nice, i know that AE 2 is something s lot of people struggle with, for example in my server only I actually know how to use, you plan to have a bit of a tutorial?

Deterlo

Jul 29, 2019
I like the basic idea. However, pure AE2 auto-crafting and channels is something for a tutorial or a quest line intruding AE2, not a complete modpack. To make/keep the channel system challenging, you soon need more: Limited space, limited resources, aesthetics, limited access to controller blocks, ...

Auto-crafting AE2 stuff will also be a slight challenge, but you should probaply find more mods with inworld-crafting that fit your theme

If you find a way to periodically request items from the AE network would be nice

Swat_Kid

Jul 29, 2019
It's a skyblock map and it will limit the skystone from seiveing and I want to encourage the use of ae becuase people need to learn how it works and how much better it is than ae1 they just need to learn the basics it not required to learn all the sub networks becuase that's advanced ae2 the channel system is really easy

Swat_Kid

Jul 29, 2019
Most likely tomorrow......jk I will try to finalize the map becuase I left some stuff from my testing I'm guessing around the weekend. I don't know how I will maybe multimc but I will figure it out. Also I'm glad you like it it's a bit different from others that you wake up. This you were in that world that was being destroyed and you move to another planet to survive

Tommyboy212

Jul 29, 2019
Love the Idea and I wish the best of luck.

(P.S Not much people know about the whole applied energistics channel thing maybe you could kinda explain it in the quest book in a way)

Pudding01

Jul 29, 2019
The story could use some work. It feels more like a collection of personal notes on what the story should be rather than the actual story. Although the idea of a skyblock(?) based around AE is BRILLIANT!!!

Swat_Kid

Jul 29, 2019
Thanks I started this pack on my Mac laptop and recently built a new computer and couldn't transfer my old instances from multimc but was thinking about bring it back. If you guys like it I can try to get an alpha out in a week or so depending on school it will be on curse through.

Reactions: woopsdez