Alveary and buildcraft pipes!

O_Brien

Jul 29, 2019
I have problem trying to automated my Alveary. The Alveary will not accept bees form buildcraft pipes (I have tried both the bottom and sides, and different types of pipes, but the bees keeps popping out). Is this a bug, or am i doing something wrong?

I’m playing on a server with Direwolf20 FTB pack v 5 (forestry 2.0.2)

fyj

Jul 29, 2019
Does anyone know what the general release schedule is like for things being wrapped up into the Feed The Beast modpacks? This bug's annoying me cause I love bees & I'm trying to decide if it's worth trying to get this forestry patch in myself or to wait for the pack to update it but I can't find any information about intended release cycles.

I know they probably won't commit to a specific date, but I'd love to know if they have some kind of target (e.g. 1 release per fortnight, 1 release per month, or is it simply "When we think enough has changed we'll do it")?

Giddimani

Jul 29, 2019
Sadly the pack updates are really slow, in fact too slow to not being forced to update manually if you want the newest bugfixes or additions

Forestry has released several releases with numerous bugfixes und new things, Railcraft added Locomotives and doubled the output of the track recipes and so on, really annoying.

Reactions: Xakthos

canilsen

Jul 29, 2019
"From now on we will only be releasing mod pack and launcher updates on a Monday. This does not mean that we will be updating every Monday, just this is when updates will generally be pushed to help admins plan etc. The only exception to this is if a critical update needs to be pushed in an emergency."
from the front page

Giddimani

Jul 29, 2019
@myrilla

Have you read this post at all?

"From now on we will only be releasing mod pack and launcher updates on a Monday. This does not mean that we will be updating every Monday, just this is when updates will generally be pushed to help admins plan etc. The only exception to this is if a critical update needs to be pushed in an emergency."
from the front page

egor66

Jul 29, 2019
DW has stated to expect an update on Monday, & a pretty major one too would be my guess as lot of mods have updated in the last couple of weeks, now mytcraft is ready with its new system will be one of the bigest, xy may even have machines for us to use, all in all looks like could be a big one, & as to the updating of mod pack or lack there of, come on really you cant expect a new pack after each mod updates thats would mean some days there would be a couple of packs to release thats just not logical, if we get one a month thats more than acceptable in my book, dont forget we get all this work for nothing, ftb & modders give up there own time & request nothing in return but recognition of the work, some dont even require that :).

I aint taking the moral ground or trying to score brownie points with staff, its mho.