Jul 29, 2019
The title says it all,I have 3GB of RAM set to the launcher
Computer Specs:
Intel Core i5-3470 CPU 3.20GHz
8 Gigs of RAM
64-bit Operating System
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 650
1TB Hard drive

Pastebin to log (It is from the Direwolf20 modpack, but the same things happen for all other modpacks):http://pastebin.com/CMpJJxxc

Attachments

• crash-2014-01-04_22.32.54-server.txt
    22 KB · Views: 79

lavarthan

Jul 29, 2019
This is a vanilla bug not an FTB bug.

Edit: Look here for the initial help provided for a possible fix. Sorry about the underline and bold type font it was mostly for the other poster who had their post deleted. Anyway welcome, new member. ;p

Last edited:

SilentDoom

Jul 29, 2019
Like him that solution didn't work for me, but if anyone finds out how to solve this problem, please tell me

lavarthan

Jul 29, 2019
Not sure if you kept up with the other post that I linked, but he fixed it ebopalisey fixed it by deleting the libraries folder that is just inside the FTB folder and letting it redownload. Please try it and see if that fixes it.

lavarthan

Jul 29, 2019
I re-downloaded vanilla minecraft, and that did nothing., but I can't find the FTB folder
The folder I believe he deleted was the one where the modpacks are installed not saved. In the launcher go to a pack you have installed/downloaded and press the Edit Mod Pack button. Then press the Open Folder button. This will take you into one of the pack's mods folder. You just need to go up three folders and you will be in the FTB folder that I mentioned.

So if the mod pack was Direwolf20 then the mods folder would be something like this
'C:\Users\User\Desktop\FTB Launcher\Direwolf20_1_6_4\minecraft\mods'
after pressing the Open Folder button. By going up three folders you wind up here
'C:\Users\User\Desktop\FTB Launcher\'
at the FTB folder. Inside that folder is a libraries folder that you can delete. Close out of the launcher and then try to launch another 1.6.4 pack.