Agrarian Skies Classic Skyblock Maps

Marsupilami

Jul 29, 2019
It usually rains on me 2-3 times in the first 7 Minecraft days. I just did a fresh play through on the "Normal" version since it is the most popular download using 2.1.9 just to make sure everything works fine. It rained at noon on the 3rd day and at midnight on the 6th day. The key is not using the bed to sleep until you have rain. It resets the weather randomizer and reduces your chances of getting rain for the next 3 Minecraft days. So if you sleep every night your chances of getting rain during the day are pretty low.

LordSlyFox

Jul 29, 2019
The yogscast just use the Ex Nihilo map that the creator of Ex Nihilo links to on his mod page
Whats amazing is that the yogscast added sooooooo much popularity to this modpack, even though other youtubers were doing it, the yogscast definetly were the biggest group to add popularity.

Digger

Jul 29, 2019
The flint in the WTF map is an unnecessary luxury.

I'm tempted to say the cookie is as well, but I guess it ensures you won't die to unlucky RNG.
i.e. cookie ensures food if the first tree doesn't drop any apples.

Torch seems to be essential, unfortunately… in one play through I died of hunger after standing next to my first sapling for 2 days and 2 nights. It refused to grow!

Thanks for these maps, I'm loving the WTF :)
KeepOnDigging!

Last edited:

_Andru

Jul 29, 2019
I dont understand how to install the maps. They don't appear on the launcher on the Maps & Texture Packs tab... can anyone help?

Digger

Jul 29, 2019
Download it
Unzip it
Move it into your saves directory
Launch the game
Click Single Player
Open it!

Good Luck, and
KeepOnDigging!

Reactions: _Andru

_Andru

Jul 29, 2019
Oh it goes into the saves directory!!! I was putting it in the maps directory.
Thanks a lot!! :D:D:D

metroidhunter98

Jul 29, 2019
when i was going to play with my younger brother on the classic 3x3x3 map on a server i set up we kept on falling to our deaths, what are the co-ords for the map?