Adventuring Skies v1.0

Aaron5015

Jul 29, 2019
8JwUz.jpg

Islands,a Spawn,Party for 8?
What more could you ask for with Adventuring Skies?
This has Chests on the islands a few secrets around...see if you can find them!
This is basicly Agrarian Skies with a twist!

Cool Where can i download this?

Right Here: https://mega.co.nz/#F!Qs51TKJK!k2gyfq9GIBRb_Z69XXw5XA

Last edited:
Reactions: RealSketch

goreae

Ultimate Murderous Fiend
Nov 27, 2012
Raxacoricofallapatorius
Let's not even start with the large amounts of free loot, including 27 blocks of diamond. There are two autospawners with pigmen and blazes, fed by a creative energy cell and a creative mob essence tank each. Neither of them are warded. That means right from the start you have free infinite power and mob essence, plus two free autospawners complete with reusable safari nets. Can you say OP? Because I can say OP. There's grass, buckets and cobblestone available from the first island. Now, one could very easily reconfigure the portable tanks to dispense resonant ender, destabilized redstone, pyrotheum, lava, any fluid in the game could be easily output from one of these with just a bucket of the stuff to start with.

Reactions: ThatOneSlowking

Aaron5015

Jul 29, 2019
well then why dont you help then?[DOUBLEPOST=1399917267][/DOUBLEPOST]
Let's not even start with the large amounts of free loot, including 27 blocks of diamond. There are two autospawners with pigmen and blazes, fed by a creative energy cell and a creative mob essence tank each. Neither of them are warded. That means right from the start you have free infinite power and mob essence, plus two free autospawners complete with reusable safari nets. Can you say OP? Because I can say OP. There's grass, buckets and cobblestone available from the first island. Now, one could very easily reconfigure the portable tanks to dispense resonant ender, destabilized redstone, pyrotheum, lava, any fluid in the game could be easily output from one of these with just a bucket of the stuff to start with.
wait let me ward them when i can

Aaron5015

Jul 29, 2019

goreae

Ultimate Murderous Fiend
Nov 27, 2012
Raxacoricofallapatorius
This really is quite vague. And is just an AS replica.
@Jadedcat put he best into making Agrarian Skies, she had to create the pack, contact all the mod pack authors, put it on the launcher, get in touch with people who could help get it out there.

Have you seen how detailed this thread is?
http://forum.feed-the-beast.com/thr...dcore-quest-tech-rpg-hardcore-skyblock.41906/
You're talking about the work going into creating a pack in a thread for a map for the pack. What's your argument again? I'm not disagreeing with you, just saying that the work that went into the modpack is not relevant here.

RealSketch

Jul 29, 2019
You're talking about the work going into creating a pack in a thread for a map for the pack. What's your argument again? I'm not disagreeing with you, just saying that the work that went into the modpack is not relevant here.
I'm sorry? I've lost you.

tedyhere

Jul 29, 2019
No Sketch you are the one lost here lol. So no one can make a map for Agrarian Skies except Jadedcat? I call BS on that since Jaded herself say yes please, make new maps and new quests..play with it how you want. Learn from it, expand on it. I don't see the issue here at all.

To Aaron, keep making your map, make it better using input from folks :D

goreae

Ultimate Murderous Fiend
Nov 27, 2012
Raxacoricofallapatorius
This is a map. A map for Agrarian Skies. You are basing your arguments on the effort jaded put into agrarian skies. However, she hardly worked on maps. This "detail", as it pertains to the relevant subject is
JadedCat said:
The default map has a lovely house. There is also a flat platform available. The SMP map is in the server download. Server owners will need to assign houses or let people fly out to their houses before starting the co-op. There are flight potions.
The rest is talking about the modpack, which the thread is actually for. The pack. Also, the only map jaded actually made is the flat platform, but let's be honest here. Anyone and their grandmother could make that map. Morvelaira made the home one. You're comparing a map to a modpack and that makes no sense whatsoever.

Aaron5015

Jul 29, 2019
No Sketch you are the one lost here lol. So no one can make a map for Agrarian Skies except Jadedcat? I call BS on that since Jaded herself say yes please, make new maps and new quests..play with it how you want. Learn from it, expand on it. I don't see the issue here at all.

To Aaron, keep making your map, make it better using input from folks :D
Well i will but i will start with WARDING THE AUTO SPAWNERS...also just to note the 27 diamond blocks at the end are warded glass >:D but you have to find the way to GET them

RealSketch

Jul 29, 2019
This is a map. A map for Agrarian Skies. You are basing your arguments on the effort jaded put into agrarian skies. However, she hardly worked on maps. This "detail", as it pertains to the relevant subject is

The rest is talking about the modpack, which the thread is actually for. The pack. Also, the only map jaded actually made is the flat platform, but let's be honest here. Anyone and their grandmother could make that map. Morvelaira made the home one. You're comparing a map to a modpack and that makes no sense whatsoever.
Is it really logical to correct everybody, don't you think it puts people down?
Although AS is a modpack, it contains a map, and much effort as put in to make it perfect.
I really don't see why some people have to annoy others like this.
I'm not going to argue with you, if you want to carry on correcting me, let's just say you win.[DOUBLEPOST=1399992483][/DOUBLEPOST]
No Sketch you are the one lost here lol. So no one can make a map for Agrarian Skies except Jadedcat?
I never said that, I said that Jadedcat put a lot of effort into making that map, this map however has a very vague post and really needs more time to polish up. I'm never said you can't make a skyblock map, just that it requires time and dedication to do so. :)

goreae

Ultimate Murderous Fiend
Nov 27, 2012
Raxacoricofallapatorius
Is it really logical to correct everybody, don't you think it puts people down?
Although AS is a modpack, it contains a map, and much effort as put in to make it perfect.
I really don't see why some people have to annoy others like this.
I'm not going to argue with you, if you want to carry on correcting me, let's just say you win.[DOUBLEPOST=1399992483][/DOUBLEPOST]
I never said that, I said that Jadedcat put a lot of effort into making that map, this map however has a very vague post and really needs more time to polish up. I'm never said you can't make a skyblock map, just that it requires time and dedication to do so. :)
I wasn't even correcting you! But you want to know the truth? The maps that come with agrarian skies didn't have much effort put into them. Aesthetically, the home sweet home did by morvelaira, but the platform is just basic. Originally, there was just going to be the platform too show off the whole starting from nothing thing, then morvy was all like here have an awesome little house map thing and jaded was all like omg thanks i heart it iis pretty ill include it with the pack kthx. I'd reckon that this map had much more effort put into it than the platform. Yes it's ugly and unpolished, but it's different. "AS replica" was entirely inaccurate.

RealSketch

Jul 29, 2019
@goreae , many posts on this thread have proved this map needs more dedication and is really not ready for a release, the map name is also a very near copy of Agrarian Skies.
Please realize that, and refer to @b0bst3r's post.

goreae

Ultimate Murderous Fiend
Nov 27, 2012
Raxacoricofallapatorius
@goreae , many posts on this thread have proved this map needs more dedication and is really not ready for a release, the map name is also a very near copy of Agrarian Skies.
Please realize that, and refer to @b0bst3r's post.
It's a map for agrarian skies. It's not that big of a deal that he based the name of the map off of the modpack.

But yes, honestly the map is crap. There's more effort put in, but that's only because of a much larger scale. And adf.ly? It's not even allowed. Honestly, I reported the post for that before I even posted.

RealSketch

Jul 29, 2019
It's a map for agrarian skies. It's not that big of a deal that he based the name of the map off of the modpack.

But yes, honestly the map is crap. There's more effort put in, but that's only because of a much larger scale. And adf.ly? It's not even allowed. Honestly, I reported the post for that before I even posted.
Welcome back to the Justice League. :)