Adding new mod to a Mod-pack

guy portal

Jul 29, 2019
Hey, I'm playing ftb with my friends on multi player,
and we enjoy it, and we choose to do a refresh,we played lot of mindcrack, so we looked for new mod-pack
we liked very much the NewWorld Mod-pack ,
but I didn't succeeded to run a server on this mod-pack,
so we tried direwolf20 , its amazing , we just did few adjustments , like removing mods we don't like , that was easy,
But we wanted to add mod called: Millenaire.
i tried and i didn't succeed, can someone help me add this mod to the mod-pack , and make it run properly,
when i do edit mod-pack and then add mod i choose the Zip of the mod, and add 2 folders to the mod folder in the folder of the mod-pack, and when i launch it, it crashes..

here i uploaded a crash report of the report, i hope someone will help me with this,
this is very important to me.

please every one who reads this, read all the comments and every thing and then answer thanks alot!

Attachments

• crash-2013-09-20_13.43.19-client.txt
    15.4 KB · Views: 38

guy portal

Jul 29, 2019
Block ID conflict.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
// Shall we play a game?
Time: 9/20/13 1:43 PM
Description: Failed to start game
java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Slot 1515 is already occupied by buildcraft.builders.BlockBlueprintLibrary@1e083f96 when adding org.millenaire.common.block.BlockMillChest@2f86a041

Very easy to fix. Google it, there are plenty of tutorials on how to fix them.

I changed the block id of the BlockBlueprintLibrary , and i still got crash,
here is the report this time.
sorry if i bother but you help me alot!

Attachments

• crash-2013-09-20_14.18.02-client.txt
    15.4 KB · Views: 34

PeggleFrank

Jul 29, 2019
I changed the block id of the BlockBlueprintLibrary , and i still got crash,
here is the report this time.
sorry if i bother but you help me alot!

// Ouch. That hurt :(
Time: 9/20/13 2:18 PM
java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Slot 1516 is already occupied by buildcraft.silicon.BlockLaser@7f08a7ee when adding org.millenaire.common.block.BlockPanel@11493b6a

This will happen quite a lot. I'd suggest you just change all of the block IDs at once and then launch it, since it'll save you a lot of time.

Or, if Buildcraft has less blocks, you could change it's IDs. Whichever one has the least blocks will be the easiest to do.

guy portal

Jul 29, 2019
// Ouch. That hurt :(
Time: 9/20/13 2:18 PM
java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Slot 1516 is already occupied by buildcraft.silicon.BlockLaser@7f08a7ee when adding org.millenaire.common.block.BlockPanel@11493b6a

This will happen quite a lot. I'd suggest you just change all of the block IDs at once and then launch it, since it'll save you a lot of time.

Or, if Buildcraft has less blocks, you could change it's IDs. Whichever one has the least blocks will be the easiest to do.

thanks it runs, and i see the mod on the creative tab,
the down part is that the villiges its suppost to summon , ares spawning, all the items in that mod, are named: Unnamed,
and it just like its installed but not in use.....
can you help me with that?

PeggleFrank

Jul 29, 2019
thanks it runs, and i see the mod on the creative tab,
the down part is that the villiges its suppost to summon , ares spawning, all the items in that mod, are named: Unnamed,
and it just like its installed but not in use.....
can you help me with that?

Are you testing it on singleplayer or multiplayer?

If it's on singleplayer... you may have to deal without it. If it's on multiplayer, then you probably forgot to add the mod + the config to the server.

guy portal

Jul 29, 2019
Are you testing it on singleplayer or multiplayer?

If it's on singleplayer... you may have to deal without it. If it's on multiplayer, then you probably forgot to add the mod + the config to the server.

im on singleplayer , cheking first if the mod works with this modpack, after ill add it to the server .
and i checked the config of this mod in singleplayer folders
and i see no config, i cant find a config of that mod , i think there isnt a config of that mod in the config folder.
might that be the problem?
how do i get the config file of the mod?

PeggleFrank

Jul 29, 2019
im on singleplayer , cheking first if the mod works with this modpack, after ill add it to the server .
and i checked the config of this mod in singleplayer folders
and i see no config, i cant find a config of that mod , i think there isnt a config of that mod in the config folder.
might that be the problem?
how do i get the config file of the mod?

C:\Users\[YOUR NAME HERE]\[STUFF]\FTB\Direwolf20_1_5_2\minecraft\config

If it isn't in that directory then I'm not sure what you can do.

guy portal

Jul 29, 2019
C:\Users\[YOUR NAME HERE]\[STUFF]\FTB\Direwolf20_1_5_2\minecraft\config

If it isn't in that directory then I'm not sure what you can do.

I see nothing about it in there, the folder you just said is the folder i was searching in...
nothing about config of that mod there...
do you know where i can get the config file?

Wekmor

Jul 29, 2019
You get the config file from running your client once with the mod installed.
But since you are actually getting a crash there should be a config file.

guy portal

Jul 29, 2019
You get the config file from running your client once with the mod installed.
But since you are actually getting a crash there should be a config file.

im not getting anymore crashes, i run the game, all is fine, i see the tab in the creative,
but towns arent spawning, and all the items of the mod are named: Unnamed...

Wekmor

Jul 29, 2019
Uh sounds to me like a totally weird thingy. Did you try to delete the mod and put it back in?

guy portal

Jul 29, 2019
Uh sounds to me like a totally weird thingy. Did you try to delete the mod and put it back in?

Guys, i did it, it works fine , now i just need to run a server with the mod installed on it....
and i ran a server and the crash report was this...
nothing about BlockID Conflict...
help someone?

Attachments

• crash-2013-09-20_22.58.10-server.txt
    16.6 KB · Views: 34

PeggleFrank

Jul 29, 2019
Guys, i did it, it works fine , now i just need to run a server with the mod installed on it....
and i ran a server and the crash report was this...
nothing about BlockID Conflict...
help someone?

Um... try deleting any minimaps you have?

// Don't be sad. I'll do better next time, I promise!
Time: 20/09/13 22:58
Description: Exception in server tick loop
java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: net/minecraft/client/multiplayer/WorldClient
at mod_ZanMinimap.load(mod_ZanMinimap.java:29)

If that doesn't work, try removing NEI. NEI tends to crash quite a bit when paired with certain mods, last time I checked.

guy portal

Jul 29, 2019

If that doesn't work, try removing NEI. NEI tends to crash quite a bit when paired with certain mods, last time I checked.

ok it works, i have the mod installed , the singleplayer is good , but in the multiplayer, i can connect and all that, and when i make myself creative, i see the millinere tab there, with names and all...
but villiges arent spawning... there is no errors , nothing, i see the mod and all the items but i cant see villiges spawn, and when i click V it should tell how close im to a village, but instead it does nothing

guy portal

Jul 29, 2019

I tried copying the config folder and the mod folder from my client and it gave me this crash report:

and i didnt tried to delete minimaps, i cant find any thing about minimap in the server folders...
and NEI i also didnt tried...
the wierd thing is that it works perfectly in the singleplayer!
whats the diffrence i just gave the multiplayer the mods and config folders of my singleplayer client and it gives ERRORS!!
why? it runs the same files! why does it crashes?!

Attachments

• crash-2013-09-21_10.35.45-server.txt
    16.5 KB · Views: 32

guy portal

Jul 29, 2019
I kind of fixed this thing, but it still acts like the mod isnt installed , as i said before, i see the items and the names, but villages are spawning, so i tried something,
i made singleplayer world, that i was inside a village that spawned, and i moved the map to the multiplayer world ... and every thing that belogs to this mod, dissappeared... when i take a block that belogs to this mod,
and place it, it dissappears... here is a photo of a village that was normal in singleplayer and then i moved it to the multi player...
2hridjl.png

you can see all the torches in the air..
so i have no idea what to do...
i wish someone would help me and know what to do !!!