Add blocks to Microblocks.cfg?

Lausten

Jul 29, 2019
Hey there FTB Forums.

So I had this player who was a bit annoyed that he couldnt use Geostrata blocks as Microblocks, so I knew there was a way to add the blocks to the server config, and so I did, but I get an error message when im logging on saying mu configs dosent match up.

Is there a way to make the server force the configs onto the player, so they wont have to download something? Or am I missing something here?

Lausten

Jul 29, 2019
Reading through that it seems like alot of work just to add 5 lines to a config file..

Now that I got your attention anyways Eyamaz, why is the Geostrata blocks not supported by Microblocks? :)

In Monster by the way.. :)

Last edited:

DriftinFool

Jul 29, 2019
Reading through that it seems like alot of work just to add 5 lines to a config file..

Now that I got your attention anyways Eyamaz, why is the Geostrata blocks not supported by Microblocks? :)

Actually a very good question. I was mid build and ran into the same issue. Fortunately, I was using basalt bricks. I just used NEI and got the ProjectRed version which I could make microblocks out of and they had the same texture. I would have had to start over if it wasn't for that. On a positive note, I am thankful for all the blocks that can be used. In the past, it was super limited.

Eyamaz

Jul 29, 2019

Because I keep forgetting to add them. Honest.

Lausten

Jul 29, 2019
Ohh sweet! So could we expect them to be in Monster 1.0.11? :)
Another question, updated version of Extra Utilities, my server is going crazy with people using Quarry(Quarrys? Quarries?), and it would be sweet having that ender one that places dirt, as it should be less laggy..