Request A role playing server?

HeraBulldog

Jul 29, 2019
Hey everyone!
I am in search for a good whitelisted server with a good community..
I'm Norwegian so sorry inn forhand for my bad English, I am 28years old and have played minecraft since the beginning.
I have usualy played on singel player, local and small servers with close friends..
The kind of server i want to join is kind of mmo/role playing server.. My dream is trading towns, quests maybe, building restrictions.. Maybe build in a particular style..
I am a jeracraft fan so i build something like that and i love to build beautiful and realistisk builds

Kind of a skyrim world with towns and you maybe need to buy a lot to build your house, go around visiting and trading with other players..

Is there any kind of server like that? :)

Baaleos

Jul 29, 2019
I am hoping that my server will eventually become what you describe.
It uses FTB-Infinity

I have a personal preference for magic/roleplaying games in general, and I want my server to become a cool magic oriented persistent world.
If you want to try the server out, please login with FTB-Infinity
@
minecraft.asmodei.net

I have started constructing some stores and shops for players to sell/trade their goods for gear etc.
The welcome/spawn area will even dispense Iron Pickaxes and Iron Swords for free - as a welcome gift.

Tonight I will be working on building a Witches Castle, which is where players can trade / buy Witchery gear.
(Chalk, Circles, Poppets etc)

HeraBulldog

Jul 29, 2019
Cool!.. i like it!.. what mods to you use besides infinity pack?
i will sure come and take a look :)

Baaleos

Jul 29, 2019
I've been tempted to install more mods - but the risk is that more mods I install, then the less players can join - because they would need those mods etc
But I am open to recommendations

I've been having fun so far with thaumcraft, ic2 etc
Would eventually like to get gregtech installed - but in the past it didn't agree with ftb infinity ( for me at least )

Baaleos

Jul 29, 2019
I was thinking about myTown - then I saw that ForgeEssentials has /plot commands.
Allows you to create protected plots etc

If you think it would be beneficial - I could always add MyTown2

Baaleos

Jul 29, 2019
Hmmm,
I tried installing MyTown2 last night - but the server refused to start.
I could only find Dev builds of MyEssentials - so not sure if thats the cause.