Modpack Updates

DigitalWino

Jul 29, 2019
I demand hugs.

I can cure you of your need of hugs. All I gotta do is hug you. And you'll be like, "OH MY GOD, WHY DID THIS CREEPY GUY HUG ME. I never want to be touched again..." See, I haven't actually hugged you... but you're already creeped out a little... I'm THAT good...

Reactions: pcsx2

Flyin_spaghetti

Jul 29, 2019
hmm so there were some ID mismatches but things seem to be in order. I hope i didn't break anything important. i did see a suspicious blank spot on the wall of my quarry hole though

MindTooth

Jan 6, 2013
Do you run the packs locale for some time before you publish the update? Seeing MFR 2.7.8 were released some time ago, but you've only updated to 2.7.7. If you have an approach testing the packs beforehand, I give my trust to you? :) Don't want to have my server crashing on me :p

Geometry

Jul 29, 2019
I kept waiting for the change logs, but version 1.1.1 wasn't even showing up on the "Version List". Later on, I accidentally click on the tab for the Monster pack which revealed a list of all the versions, including 1.1.1. The change logs were there all along :eek:

Reactions: tggt00

VikeStep

Jul 29, 2019
I kept waiting for the change logs, but version 1.1.1 wasn't even showing up on the "Version List". Later on, I accidentally click on the tab for the Monster pack which revealed a list of all the versions, including 1.1.1. The change logs were there all along :eek:
they weren't finished so I didn't put them on the front, but yes technically all the changelogs are there.

I had a busy day yesterday because my dad decided to surprise me with "apparently we are going to do some work outside and make a sandpit". And today I am going out for a while, so I should have detailed changes finished by tonight (australian time)

Reactions: tggt00 and Geometry

DCribbie

Jul 29, 2019
is there any plan to update Modular Powersuits?, the computer chip is not able to be crafted because the recipe calls for 2x insulated gold cable.

MrDj200

Jul 29, 2019
Hey, when is Enhanced Portals going to get updatet in FTB Monster? There is a HUGE inv. bug atm.

camobunny101

Jul 29, 2019
just saw the update, since then I had 200 mods (including Genentech) and now have 184 mods, can someone give me a list of mods that have been taken out?

Cptqrk

Popular Member
Aug 24, 2013
@camobunny101

Every time you update a mod pack it resets the mods in the game.

If you have added more mods or disabled some, you will have to re-add/disable them again. Maybe this is happening for you.

AlanEsh

Jul 29, 2019
is there any plan to update Modular Powersuits?, the computer chip is not able to be crafted because the recipe calls for 2x insulated gold cable.
I use the Thermal Expansion recipe for the computer chip rather than IC2's.