Feed The Beast partners with Denial Esports for Future Tournaments

Status
Not open for further replies.

slowpoke

Administrator
Team Member
FTB Founder
Jul 29, 2019
I am pleased to announce that we have come to an agreement with the team behind the Denial Esports team to form a partnership which will enable us to create and host official FTB tournaments. These tournaments are aimed at both online events and via LAN at Computer Conventions. Initially work will start on a new single player Time Trial Map and also a Team Based Survival map using mods. We hope to have the first online event sometime in the next few months and the hope is that we can do a second tournament at Pax Prime (although this is not yet confirmed). A lot of the tournament details will be found on both this website and the Denial Esports website although the actual tournament details will be found on the Denial Website.

I am also going to have a section created on their forums which will allow people to have input and submit ideas for these tournaments. I would like to be able to encourage as many people as possible from the community to help with not just ideas behind the map but also get involved with Map Design and Map builds for those people with the required skills. More details about this will be out soon.

Although Denial Esports is a new team, they have already established themselves in a few different esports and just like the early days of FTB when we formed a partnership with Creeperhost, It is not a groups past I am so much interested in as much as their plans for the future and whether or not they have principles that are compatible with out own. Hopefully this can develop into a long friendship that provides benefits to both sides.

Please take the time to spend a couple of miniutes to take a look at their website and maybe bookmark it for future use if you are interested in taking part in either single player or team tournaments.

Click here to visit Denial Esports.

Zeroskillz4

Jul 29, 2019
Hmmm can't wait for the new maps, all I really need to create my own map is the mechanism for the actual beast. Otherwise I would probably make it then find out an easier way -.-

Oh yeah, good luck with the tournys

Chrissy

Jul 29, 2019
it would be great if one could remotely attend aforementioned tournaments,
Concidering i can't really afford to travel,
Between job / Money tightness

Sn3akr

Jul 29, 2019
Online competitions sounds awesome. But not only PVP plz, but also build competitions.

Status
Not open for further replies.