[64x]Nobody's Pack [1.9.3][16w20a]

DarkSirNobody

Jul 29, 2019
nobodyspacklogo1.png

Do you remember Nobody's Pack?
By now, basic Nobody’s Pack includes all textures up to version 16w20a!

My next goals are: to create dark and light version and a lower resolution one (32x).
Bit by bit I will also upgrade it and add new mods supports (first I have to check how many of these I’ve got here– I will only share full supports).I’d like to remind you that volunteers can take their turn at creating supports, too.
Nobodys-Pack.png

Some screenshots (thx Janak!)

2014-06-22_13.37.21-1.png

2014-06-22_13.36.14.png

2014-06-22_13.23.48.png

2014-06-22_13.23.27.png

2014-06-22_13.23.01.png

2014-06-22_13.11.16.png

2014-06-22_13.05.34.png

2014-06-22_13.56.48.png

DOWNLOAD!

Last edited:

DarkSirNobody

Jul 29, 2019
Yes, I would like to add different resolution for Nobody's Pack, but not now. What is more, I'll add also light and dark (funny and moody? hmm, maybe) versions.
Well, I'll do supports for all FTB's modpacks.

thank you for your kind words ;)
Peace!

Zica

Jul 29, 2019
Very good looking. It looks like you have a lot planned out for yourself. I'll definitely be using this.

AlexUbel

Jul 29, 2019
Very nice textures. Really like them. Got a question though. Is the only thing I need to download Feed the Beast, or do I need to download each mod separetley?

Whovian

Jul 29, 2019
Interesting TP. Sort of reminds me of a smooth/Misa. Which is odd. But it does the job quite well!

EDIT: After further thought, the wood especially reminds me of Wolfhound.

Kreicus

Jul 29, 2019
This looks exactly what I've been waiting for! I hate using unfinished texture packs (and considering FTB, almost all are) but I may make an exception here. Hope the mod support comes along smoothly, gj.

DarkSirNobody

Jul 29, 2019
Karimiri, it's really hard to say. I'm trying to upload support for forestry as fast as I can. Kreicus, thank you very much. Your words mean a lot to me :)

Kreicus

Jul 29, 2019
Hi again,

Been using this on and off for awhile, and I have a few comments (And maybe more in the future)

-The selection icon for the hot bar (the indentation) kind of blends in to well for me, maybe make it a bit darker? (I will on my own if you dont :D)
-The Nano-Saber (Looks really nice btw) is difficult to tell if its on or off for me :/
-The cracked sand could use a new unique smoother texture I think. Right now it's the dirt texture but brighter, and while I do really like the dirt, seeing huge fields of that texture can be too much. I currently live in a cracked sand area so I see it often :D
-Finally, the chests have that flickering to them (Nearly every mod has this issue), Lately it's become a pet peeve of mine, so I go in and fix it on my own, which I'll do, again if you dont :D

This is meant to be constructive criticism, I absolutely love everything else right now (I think).

Also, I'm a bit colorblind, so maybe thats why the nanoblade and hotbar selector are giving me issues.

Keep up the good work

-The dusts icons are much better, a good compromise to the container idea you were going for, and a dust look.

DarkSirNobody

Jul 29, 2019
Hi Kreicus :)

I love users who are able to express constructive criticism :) Thank you. I'll grant your suggestions of course.
I'm happy that you like my texturepack ;)

btw, "flickering" isn't my fault :< Sadly, I can't do it different.

Peace!

Kreicus

Jul 29, 2019
So, I recently went running through a red stone mountainy area and really liked the look of it,...maybe that texture could be changed into the cracked sand instead of the dirt? just a thought. Also, here's a pic of something screwy...

http://i.imgur.com/SDiGZ6L.jpg

The embossed/relief edging on the sides of the pipe look nice, but the way the graphics are spliced together they reverse and dont connect well. :(