[64X] Misa Texture pack FTB mods

Kaosian

Jul 29, 2019
I have been playing Industrial Craft 2 and Buildcraft for awhile now. I have had permission to create textures for mods based of of Misa's Realistic Pack. I am currently working on adding in the mods from feed the beast

So Far the completed mods in the textures are
Buildcraft 3
Additional Pipes
Industrial Craft 2
Compact Solars
Advanced Solars
Advanced Machines
Iron Chests
NEI
Gravsuite
ExtraBiomesXL
Backpacks (needs updateing)

In Progress
Eloram's Red Power 2 (on hold till she updates it)
Forestry
Steve's carts
Factorization
Mystcraft

SCREENSHOTS
2012-12-11_21.49.06.png

2012-12-11_21.49.36.png

2012-12-11_21.50.06.png

Ironchests.png

2012-12-11_21.44.57.png

DOWNLOADS

Click on the picture below to get to my original MC forum link

Ngar

Jul 29, 2019
I live in a minecraft reality (my kids say) So I love MISAs realistic texpack :)

Dylan Meurs

Jul 29, 2019
awesome looking TP but I seem to have quite a few vanilla textures when I download am I doing something wrong or did I download the wrong one?

AlexUbel

Jul 29, 2019
So do the downloads include the base texture pack that you are building off of? Also do I download the completed pack or the working ftb pack?

Dylan Meurs

Jul 29, 2019
another quick question are you going to update this for the DW20 pack? (srry I know its the holidays but I was just wondering)

Kaosian

Jul 29, 2019
I will do the mods as I get to them. What I am doing is is making the vanilla textures 64x by scaling them and them I am adding in the new textures. That way you should end up with no update texture pack blocks. I can promise what mods Ill do but I do a lot of them for the ones I play first. so gregs tech will be a LONG way off. I do the textures and play. when I did the initial IC2 and BC it took me 2 months of nothing but texture work. My experience is learned as I go and I have a ton still to learn. I will update the files this week. the blueletric engine is done and gorgeous. just a teaser

BlueelecEng.png

Auroron

Jul 29, 2019
Hi, this looks pretty good. Are you also going to add the textures for the mindcrack modpack (for example for the traincraft mod)?