[64x] Misa Compatibility Textures

EbicNinja

Jul 29, 2019
Updated main download with some further textures including more Natura + BoP, Railcraft ores and quarried stone variations (based on the redpower 2 marble textures I had), Osmimum Ore and armour, SGCraft Naquadah Ore, and MFR Rubber trees (based on IC2 tree textures)
Jar Jar binks, likes :) I'll download as soon as possible

Edit: I got it downloaded but it seems to be something wrong as i can't get the quarried stone to work(the only texture i looked for)

Re-edit: seems like the files just didn't add correctly should work now ;)

Re-re-edit: now that i look closer it seems like you might have forgot a map between /railcraft/.../blocks/

Golrith

Over-Achiever
Trusted User
Nov 11, 2012
Oops, you are correct. I've uploaded a fixed version, and included the textures for Ash Stone and Ash Rock for BoP.

Golrith

Over-Achiever
Trusted User
Nov 11, 2012
Updated main download to include some further BoP textures, nether ores, some tinkers construct textures and abyssal stone (world gen only)

Reactions: ACGaming

EbicNinja

Jul 29, 2019
Updated main download to include some further BoP textures, nether ores, some tinkers construct textures and abyssal stone (world gen only)
Seems like will have to take a look at it. Yay was thinking about the abyssal stone before :)

EbicNinja

Jul 29, 2019
My wish would probably be that you try and get the natura trees and the nether soil.. :)
think the nether trees would look damn good in your texture pack :)

Golrith

Over-Achiever
Trusted User
Nov 11, 2012
Updated the texture pack, bit of a random mix of updates:
MFR conveyor belts
Twilight Forest Textures transferred across from 1.4.7 pack
Tinker Construct Ingots, Blank cast, and Ingot cast.
Tinker Construct Smeltery (most of it)
Few more Natura Textures (including I hope a "scary" Nitro Creeper)
Primitive Mobs Creepers (basic textures)
Forestry Beehives transferred across, plus some of the wood textures.

EbicNinja

Jul 29, 2019
Seems i got a problem with some textures, conveyor belt says "missing texture" when placed in world, and I have the default TiC textures, will try and fix it myself but if you know why this is, please tell me :)

Golrith

Over-Achiever
Trusted User
Nov 11, 2012
Updated the texture pack, changes include:

* More textures for BoP & Natura. Not many 16x textures remaining
* Many more textures for Tinkers Construct blocks
* OmniTools, ChickenChunks and Apairy textures transferred across
* Recolours of Misa armour for Mekanism armours - makes those zombies look much better :D
* Includes John Smith textures for Thaumcraft, Magic Bees, Forestry Items and Mystcraft
* Standard Meteor textures for Meteor mod
* Few more mob textures from various mods
* Fixed incorrect path for Tinkers Construct

Golrith

Over-Achiever
Trusted User
Nov 11, 2012
Preview of some recent work - Tron inspired AE, and Tinker Construct Tools (Multi-texture headache!)

AE_Tink1.jpgAE_Tink2.jpg

AE_Tink3.jpg
Iron Lumber Axe with moss upgrade top left.
Iron Pickaxe with Moss and Lapis upgrades bottom left (based on Misa Pickaxe)
Iron Scythe with Moss and Lapis upgrades bottom right
Pink highlights on the tools is the enchantment effect
Empty slot top right due to me forgetting I had only done 3 items so far! :D

PeggleFrank

Jul 29, 2019

Would it be possible to make textures for all of the upgrades for different tools, all the different parts, and all the different materials so that you can just piece them together in less than 15 seconds to make a texture?

I have no idea if that works, but if it does, it might save you a lot of time.

glepet1962

Nov 15, 2012
I have trouble unzipping/uncompressing Misa500. I get incompatible compression data for over 200 items. I've tried 7zip and winzip both to no avail. Anybody else? I'm not new to zipping and unzipping files and I've had no problems with other zipped files. Just the Misa500. The file isn't corrupted because I can still use Misa's textures after downloading. I just can't get it to unzip properly. I've also downloaded the file from planet minecraft just in case. Still doesn't work.
Any tips?

Golrith

Over-Achiever
Trusted User
Nov 11, 2012
Would it be possible to make textures for all of the upgrades for different tools, all the different parts, and all the different materials so that you can just piece them together in less than 15 seconds to make a texture?

I have no idea if that works, but if it does, it might save you a lot of time.

Well, it's not too bad. I'm starting with the iron tools, as most of the TC stuff you build is made of metals, so once iron is done, it's a simple case of applying a different colour shading to the iron texture (that's how I've done all the ingots).
What is tedius is that each tool as a separate image file for each part of the tool, so it's a lot of repeating the same thing over and over. TC then takes all these textures to compile a single item that you use in game. Very clever system, just more work on the texture side.

Glepet, that's odd. Check the file size and contents against what I have: 2264 files/folders in zip, 51.3mb. Sounds like it's always corrupting for you only when writing to your machine during unzip. Perhaps a bad sector? :shrug:
If you want, since you are on my server, I can offer you my MisaRemix pack as a single complete download via my private dropbox. Just let me know via PM or via the server chat.

Golrith

Over-Achiever
Trusted User
Nov 11, 2012
More AE preview:
MoreAE.jpg

plus, as a small side project, an alternative stone texture, for a more rough weathered look (just means I need to do something with the ore textures...):
Stone.jpg

UniZero

Popular Member
Oct 3, 2012
Scotland, UK
I have trouble unzipping/uncompressing Misa500. I get incompatible compression data for over 200 items. I've tried 7zip and winzip both to no avail. Anybody else? I'm not new to zipping and unzipping files and I've had no problems with other zipped files. Just the Misa500. The file isn't corrupted because I can still use Misa's textures after downloading. I just can't get it to unzip properly. I've also downloaded the file from planet minecraft just in case. Still doesn't work.
Any tips?

I am having the same problem myself. I have also tried 7zip and Winzip still no luck.

glepet1962

Nov 15, 2012
That stone texture looks nice. And I like that high tech neon look of ae.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Golrith

Over-Achiever
Trusted User
Nov 11, 2012
That's very interesting. I'll try downloading Misa500 myself again and see if I can replicate. It's possible is could be an operating system issue or version issue.

Golrith

Over-Achiever
Trusted User
Nov 11, 2012
Just downloaded, and had no issues unzipping the file.

I am on XP, have winzip 8 (seriously out of date, but much better then newer versions of cruddy winzip) and also 7zip 4.58