32x Faithful 32x32 Pack

DZCreeper

Jul 29, 2019
I downloaded the Texturepack and put it in the folder, but It did not show up as a choice in Resource packs, help.

Just to be clear, you downloaded the latest pack from this site: http://magnificentbastards.net/faithful/ then put it in FTBLauncherFolderName/ModpackFolderName/minecraft/resourcepacks ?

Also, be sure your using the correct version for your modpack of choice. The 1.6.4 version will not work with any 1.5.2 or previous versions of Minecraft.

For example, on my computer it would be C:\Users\DZCreeper\Desktop\FTB Launcher\AgrarianSkiesHQ\minecraft\resourcepacks\F32.zip

DZCreeper

Jul 29, 2019
Yes I did.

Sorry for the exceptionally late reply, I honestly don't know why its not working if you followed the instructions. If you didn't get it working, PM me and I can try to help more tomorrow.[DOUBLEPOST=1403585219][/DOUBLEPOST]Alright, looking to update the version on the FTB launcher again soon. If anyone has any work they would like to submit or missing textures to report, now would be the time. In particular, anything that is world generated is at the top of the list, followed by GUI's.

DZCreeper

Jul 29, 2019
Alright, web server has been restarted and is now scripted to restart itself once per hour. Should fix any downtimes.

DZCreeper

Jul 29, 2019
Heads up, me and the server owner are changing hosts tonight and perhaps part of tomorrow. The site may go down and the pack will not be available for download. I apologize for the inconvenience, this is strictly a one time thing so that we have better performance and less hassle.

Edit: Phase 1 completed, all the software is properly setup on the new server. We are now transitioning the domain, during this time, the normal download link may fail. If that happens, a temporary download is available here: http://74.207.248.147/faithful/F32.zip

Edit 2: Transition fully complete, all DNS servers worldwide should have updated to reflect the server change. Auto-updating script for the pack is functional again, so everything should be back to normal. Thanks for your support everyone!

Last edited:
Reactions: The_Greenphlem

MrDlor

Jul 29, 2019
The download seems broken in general , it doesnt show up ingame in the resource pack list and when you check the zip it got weird folders and stuff

AlCapella

Jul 29, 2019
Again, the fonts came from defscape, and those screenshots are mine.

Oh, I understood that clearly. This is more a semi-question/semi-request, Reika!
I would like him to use those fonts (if possible, since the font kerning was sharper) in the pack, if he hasn't used them already.

AlCapella

Jul 29, 2019
@DZCreeper

Just curious: You were proposing a while back about integrating most ore and metal textures into a common look and feel (IIRC, I said TE3 has the best overall contrast/looks ratio amongst the existing ores). What happened to that proposal?

Also, do you think it might be possible to substitute the defscape font into the vattic pack? If not, fine.