32x Faithful 32x32 Pack

boondockArtist

Jul 29, 2019
Flatten down said transparent layer in Photoshop or Gimp onto the not transparent one? that's the only thing I can think of.

Morpheus0001

Jul 29, 2019
2014-05-14_19.20.50.png

DZCreeper

Jul 29, 2019
I may have found the issue, can you wait about an hour then try with the new version of the pack? The build script only runs once per hour and I am not near my computer to manually activate it.

DZCreeper

Jul 29, 2019
yes i can wait for it.
thank you

Is the issue fixed?

Anyways, I am considering unifying all the ores in Faithful. Essentially this would mean that all forms of copper, tin, lead, silver, and any other metals I have forgotten about would share a texture. If anyone has an opinion on this or would like to chime about which version I should use for the unified version, please do so.

AlCapella

Jul 29, 2019
Is the issue fixed?

Anyways, I am considering unifying all the ores in Faithful. Essentially this would mean that all forms of copper, tin, lead, silver, and any other metals I have forgotten about would share a texture. If anyone has an opinion on this or would like to chime about which version I should use for the unified version, please do so.

Definitely not GregTech textures... Textures are not one of the strengths in that pack!
The TE3 dusts and ingots look pretty nice to me. Go with that one if you can.

smenes

Jul 29, 2019
Is the issue fixed?

good idea for the ores, but we still need to see the difference between ingot
like AlCapella I think the TE one is the best, also in most server the ore are generated by COFH

Summit

Jul 29, 2019
I would say until Forge or some other mod unifies all the ores so they are the same making all the textures the same would be a horrible idea. People would complain about having 6 stacks of tin that don't stack properly, and they would not know why.

smenes

Jul 29, 2019
I would say until Forge or some other mod unifies all the ores so they are the same making all the textures the same would be a horrible idea. People would complain about having 6 stacks of tin that don't stack properly, and they would not know why.
hum good point, if you don't use waila it's difficult to know what happen if the texture are the same.

DZCreeper

Jul 29, 2019
Can someone confirm that by default NEI shows the mod from which a block or item comes from? If that is indeed the case then I will create an optional download that unifies as many textures as possible.

smenes

Jul 29, 2019
NEI show nothing without waila
9a1c21dfa96c9355b63e45460feed86c.png

so without waila, the texture are usefull for make the difference
anyway if the modpack are configured correctly there is no issus with multiple ore of same kind.

UniZero

Popular Member
Oct 3, 2012
Scotland, UK
There seems to be an issue with the Rotary craft silver flakes texture. It shows up as a black square. The default or another pack is fine. The other two silver textures are ok just the first one has an issue.

Silver Flakes.jpg

nobleone

Jul 29, 2019
Only fix I found for rotarycraft so far was copy the new textures from updated rotarycraft jar to resource pack used. That fixed all my problems with the silver flakes and upgrades.

Slye_Fox

Jul 29, 2019
Unable to connect

Waterfox can't establish a connection to the server at magnificentbastards.net.

The site could be temporarily unavailable or too busy. Try again in a few moments.
If you are unable to load any pages, check your computer's network connection.
If your computer or network is protected by a firewall or proxy, make sure that Waterfox is permitted to access the Web.

DZCreeper

Jul 29, 2019

Wow, I derped a bit. Forgot about my local caching server, its a static site so I had a copy on my local network being served. For some reason the web server on the box ate shit again, fixed now.