32x Faithful 32x32 Pack

AlCapella

Jul 29, 2019
Nothing really. I just started with those for testing the patcher. Eventually I will get around to individual downloads for each mod but that will take time I don't have right now.

I see. :)

Also, along with Ex Nihilo et al, may I also take the liberty to request a texture pack for the Mekanism mod?

Thanks in advance. And thanks when you are done too. ;)

DZCreeper

Jul 29, 2019
If I wanted to contribute a texture, how would I go about doing that?

The easiest way and quickest way to get something into the pack is to fork the Github repository, make your changes, then submit a pull request.

You can also give me a link to the texture on any image host and I will download it, put it in the pack, and leave a note that you contributed it. The downside is it might take me a couple extra minutes or hours before I notice and you don't receive credit under the contributors tab on Github.

DZCreeper

Jul 29, 2019
I made a few textures for chisel, 3 factory blocks and a marble block (ctm textures as well). Not exactly sure on how to submit a pull request on Github so here you go.
http://www.mediafire.com/download/6f96fcoaz7uor4d/chisel.zip

P.s. Did anyone ever mention ctm textures are a bitch!!

Thanks for the contribution. In the future, to make a pull request you fork the branch, save a local copy to your computer, and then makes your changes. Once that is done, it will give an option to send a pull request.

DZCreeper

Jul 29, 2019
Just fixed the font on Factorization barrels to be pretty again and added Endsidian textures for Extra Utilities. If anyone has any ideas for what textures I should work on tomorrow, let me know, I am sort of keeping up the stuff in my survival world so far but its slow progress.

DZCreeper

Jul 29, 2019
Site will be going down while some changes are made to the server, sorry for the inconvenience. Projected outage time is 1 - 12 hours while DNS changes occur. I will update this post once everything is fully functional again.

Edit: Downtime has been postponed for now.

Last edited:

ChiTown03

Jul 29, 2019
Just fixed the font on Factorization barrels to be pretty again and added Endsidian textures for Extra Utilities. If anyone has any ideas for what textures I should work on tomorrow, let me know, I am sort of keeping up the stuff in my survival world so far but its slow progress.

Factory blocks from chisel ;). And futuristic, that should keep you busy for a bit

DZCreeper

Jul 29, 2019
SimplyJetpacks is now supported once the next build goes out. That issue with item backgrounds has been fixed as well.

Last edited:
Reactions: AlCapella

AlCapella

Jul 29, 2019
Will 2GB RAM memory allocation for Monster FTB be enough to run this texture pack?

Faithful is not much more demanding than vanilla so 2GB should be enough but if you could test for me that would be great.

@DZCreeper is right, the pack is not that demanding, but does drastically improve the default game. :) It also depends on your graphics card. I only have an integrated graphics card, and the game is okay in single player. Server plays are a different ball game. :(

Jadedcat

Jul 29, 2019
Update for Faithful got pushed to the launcher today thanks @Jadedcat

Those of you that use the manual version from the www.magnificentbastards.net/faithful/ link won't see anything new but for the launcher people it will include the following:

Tesseracts + Gui's + animations for Autonomous Activator and Terrain Smasher for Thermal Expansion.

Small misc updates to Project Red, Thaumcraft, Nether Ores, Metallurgy 3, ExtraTic, Natura, Chisel, and Magical Crops.

A good amount of work on OpenBlocks.

Complete support for SimplyJetpacks.

Ichorium Tools from Thaumic Tinkerer.

Anything else I may have forgotten.

Thanks for your support everyone, especially those of you that show off the pack and contribute textures!

Um hasn't been pushed yet experiencing some issues with upload. Will tweet when it gets on there.

Flyingbox

Jul 29, 2019
It appears this might not be shader friendly. Using SEUS 164, spiders, endermen, and blazes are fluorescent orange due to (theory) the transparent texture layer that's reserved for glowing eyes/body.
I'm not sure how to fix this myself. Any ideas?