32x Faithful 32x32 Pack

AlCapella

Jul 29, 2019
Just wanted to let everyone know within the hour the build script will spit out a pack with most of the Nether Ores completed. I just need to find the old textures from Redpower so I can do the odd stuff like Tungesten, Nikolite, and Ruby.

^^ Firstly, thanks for maintaining this :)
Secondly, is it all finished and good to go now? Can we go ahead and download this pack (and the latest nether ores) update?

If you can, please leave a note here when it is fully done (Tungsten and Ruby and everything else....) Tungsten would be one of the things that would look good in 32 bit ;)

DZCreeper

Jul 29, 2019
^^ Firstly, thanks for maintaining this :)
Secondly, is it all finished and good to go now? Can we go ahead and download this pack (and the latest nether ores) update?

If you can, please leave a note here when it is fully done (Tungsten and Ruby and everything else....) Tungsten would be one of the things that would look good in 32 bit ;)

All done.

DZCreeper

Jul 29, 2019
all of the parts the ion thrusters force field emmitors and all off the other stuff only the suits are ok

Every single item texture in that mod asides from the Computer Chip appears to be 32x32. Are you using any mods which alter rendering such as Optifine?

smenes

Jul 29, 2019
all of the parts the ion thrusters force field emmitors and all off the other stuff only the suits are ok
just reboot minecraft with the texture pack already load, sometime when you load the texture in game you have this kind a bug

Radoslav

Jul 29, 2019
just reboot minecraft with the texture pack already load, sometime when you load the texture in game you have this kind a bug
not working[DOUBLEPOST=1396798950][/DOUBLEPOST]
Every single item texture in that mod asides from the Computer Chip appears to be 32x32. Are you using any mods which alter rendering such as Optifine?
no it ftb monster crashes with optifine

AlCapella

Jul 29, 2019
Indeed, Ex-Nihilo and friends would be a welcome addition.

Along with out-of-the-box built in support for ExtraBiomesXL pack ;)

DZCreeper

Jul 29, 2019
Indeed, Ex-Nihilo and friends would be a welcome addition.

Along with out-of-the-box built in support for ExtraBiomesXL pack ;)

I don't think ExtraBiomesXL is in any featured 1.6.4 mod packs on the launcher but I have made it available under the Individual Mod Support page for people who prefer it over Biomes O' Plenty.

AlCapella

Jul 29, 2019
I don't think ExtraBiomesXL is in any featured 1.6.4 mod packs on the launcher but I have made it available under the Individual Mod Support page for people who prefer it over Biomes O' Plenty.

The ftbwiki page said it was part of a few packs, and I went with that info. Well, thanks for offering it to those that wish to use it. but, a link to the said page would have made me even more happy :)

DZCreeper

Jul 29, 2019
Finally got around to Thermal Expansion 3 tesseracts. Pack with those completed should be out in a tad under 40 minutes.

Reactions: JHoliness

DZCreeper

Jul 29, 2019
Look, on that page I see links to tiCo and TE3, Railcraft and Twilight forest which are all part of DW20's modpack... I mean, I can accept extrabiomes not being part of the Vattic FTB, but...... what's with those being out of the original pack? :eek:

Nothing really. I just started with those for testing the patcher. Eventually I will get around to individual downloads for each mod but that will take time I don't have right now.