[32x] Faithful 1.4.7 Mindcrack v8.3.2.

Discussion in 'Texture packs' started by Warsteina, Feb 15, 2013.

1. Warsteina

Warsteina New Member

32x faithful texturpack for the current mindcrack version v8.3.2.

base work is from :
    [32X] Faithful Texture Pack 1.4.7 DW20
    http://forum.feed-the-beast.com/threads/32x-faithful-texture-pack-1-4-7-dw20.570/

Big Thanks to you and Vattic.:) Faithful thread

- new item textures for the advanced solar panel mod [​IMG]

- i change the Apatite Ore to an older 32x texture from 1.4.6

- change some of the blocks from Thermal Expansion to an other 32x texture with some detail work

and some other optical changes.

please tell me if you found some errors.

let me know what you think ;)

Download:

normal:Faithful 1.4.7 Mindcrack v8.3.2

my mix version: FWF 1.4.7 Mindcrack v8.3.2

update 31.3.
    - clean glass, another water and marble texture [​IMG]

- little color changes for the Iron Chest's screenshot
  2. Vtecem

Vtecem Active Member

Just curious, but why not just post this in the other Faithful thread and they can just merge it into theirs?
  3. acc1dent

acc1dent Member

The other thread's OP said they will not support other packs besides DW20 and may even remove any current support.
  4. Scum

Scum Member

Why did you remove the iron chest textures? Now they're just the original 16x ones, not the faithful 32x like they're supposed to be.

Please add them back.
  5. Warsteina

Warsteina New Member

is back :cool:
  6. Can you do textures for the updated Twilight Forest? I like to update my mods manually and the new blocks/items don't have textures.
  7. Warsteina

Warsteina New Member

i'm working with the mod version in the mindcrack pack.

for the time, delete the Twilight Forest folder in the texture pack, but I'll see what I can do;)
  8. ChiTown03

ChiTown03 Active Member

Actually I said if someone wanted to update the Mindcrack pack that I would be more than happy to put it in the OP. I don't see a need for 4 faithful threads in the texture pack thread.
    Matthew Taylor and Lambert2191 like this.
  9. ScorpioDan

ScorpioDan New Member

Download not available
    File owner's public traffic exhausted. (da3c7b74)
  10. Warsteina

Warsteina New Member

try the alternative download link.
  11. JezuitX

JezuitX Active Member

Variety is the spice of life and I see nothing wrong with having some different interpretations of Faithful. That said this thread could do with some screens. Much thanks for all the hard work though and know it's appreciated.
    Warsteina likes this.
  12. drazath

drazath Member

Great job, though might I suggest Mediafire as an alternative download link? It doesn't have these annoying wait times/captcha's that other free hosts suffer from. Even dl speeds are better than rapidshare/uploaded.net.
  13. Warsteina

Warsteina New Member

ah,ok. thanks.
  14. Roofus1090

Roofus1090 New Member

Is it possible to make the warded glass block texture look more like the vanilla warded glass texture? The one in this pack is currently completely clear with the symbols on it and since you can see straight through these, you see the symbols on the sides that should be hidden, makes it look like they aren't connecting to create a seamless looking design. The vanilla texture has a blue tint to it and the texture "connects" to the warded glass block next to it.

Thanks!
  15. Warsteina

Warsteina New Member

yes, but only for texture item in the toolbar, not for the placed block, because the blue tint must go,with it looks really ugly.
  16. drazath

drazath Member

Hey, noticed that biomes don't affect tree leaves/grass color (they all default to regular bright green) - is it something I can control via Optifine settings, or would it require editing the texture pack files?
  17. The soldering iron gui is broken.
  18. Warsteina

Warsteina New Member

@ darzath & Confidential1207 ,fixed and new link
  19. Lambert2191

Lambert2191 Well-Known Member

posting this here too..​

20. Warsteina

Warsteina New Member

why not Lambert2191;)
    i used some parts from ChiTown03 for this pack,and he can make the same,no problems with that.