[32x] 1.5.2 Faithful FTB Unleashed, Direwolf20, Unhinged +More

usb

Jul 29, 2019
Well considering that backpack mod is not in either modpacks, I see no need to support or update them textures.
you're right...it's just a little add for a mod that i use and it's already present in your release

ChiTown03

Jul 29, 2019
I think i seen something about that in the optifine thread. See if that is causing the issue. Try downloading the newest version.

smene

Jul 29, 2019
in normal time the white spider and enderman it's a probleme with MCPatcher, use Optifine.

or you can juste delete the eyes of the spider and the enderman in the texture pack. but I think it's better to use Optifine, since Optifine it's compatible with Forge and not MCPatcher.

sorry if my english is impossible to read :D

Magnus

Jul 29, 2019
I've never used MCPatcher and I get the white textures for spiders with or without optifine...

Magnus

Jul 29, 2019
Thanks smene for the tip about removing the spider_eyes*.png files, it fixed my problem with white spiders atlast =)

xSamsonx

Jul 29, 2019
Could u put something like "Previous version" spoiler? Couse im updating the texture pack every time, but last update made mess due to chenges in Thaumcraft and omnitool's.:)

Sio

Jul 29, 2019
Why did you change the texture of the wood? I don't like the one in this pack, it's not the same as the original faithful.

AWESOMESAUCE

Jul 29, 2019
For some reason, the amber, zombie brain, and nitor aren't working in mindcrackv7. It turns up as a purple square :p

bwillb

Jul 29, 2019
For some reason, the amber, zombie brain, and nitor aren't working in mindcrackv7. It turns up as a purple square :p
Azanor changed the texture sheets around a bit because one of em was getting too crowded, so it'll be broken until the pack updates. You can replace those purple squares with default textures by deleting the thaumcraft texture files from the pack.

MavericK96

Jul 29, 2019
Same here in the DW20 pack. I think it has something to do with the new Thaumcraft version, which isn't out yet.