[32x] 1.5.2 Faithful FTB Unleashed, Direwolf20, Unhinged +More

Discussion in 'Texture packs' started by ChiTown03, Nov 3, 2012.

1. AEnd

AEnd Active Member

Here it is: 32x32 texture for omnitools 3.0.0
    Actually the one shipped with the mod are already 32x32 I just updated the GUI texture using the one in faithful thread as base..
    so basically I did nothing :)

Attached Files:

2. anyone working on the traincraft mod thats in mindcrack pack?

3. ChiTown03

ChiTown03 Well-Known Member

Thanks AEnd I will update that.

Matt, I don't believe anyone is working on that, that I know of.

4. Thats a shame :( still a great looking pack :)

5. ChiTown03

That's a lottt of textures. I'm sure someone out there has started tho. ;)

6. i would give it ago but ive only just started making tp about a week ago so would let the pack down lol

but there is a nice person out there that will do it ;)

7. snkp360

snkp360 New Member

Soul Forge still shows up invisible to me

8. ChiTown03

Strange, its working perfectly fine for me. When was the last time you downloaded the t-pack?

9. Taronwy

Taronwy New Member

Here are some xycraft ores: xycraftores.png

10. snkp360

snkp360 New Member

Earlier today, but let me just re download it now and see whats up

11. dirtybeatfreak

dirtybeatfreak Active Member

I too had to stop using this pack due to the invisible Soul Forge. Admitedly I haven't tried it for a few days so will also try it later :D

12. MavericK96

MavericK96 Member

Couple more issues I've found:

1) The Forge Lexicon texture seems to be broken...almost the entire thing is invisible other than the book and a tiny portion of the top

2) Creosote Oil in a Glass Bottle has a little purple dot at the upper left of the texture, just kind of floating there. Just an oversight as far as I can tell. Doesn't seem to affect the standard Glass Bottle texture, not sure about other liquids but this is the only one I've noticed it on.

13. snkp360

snkp360 New Member

Ok, it must be something with this specific server. As it works for strait vanilla DW20 on one server that I play on and its invisible on the other Custom FTB server.

One minor suggestion, every time you update the pack maybe put a new version number at the end of the file?

14. ChiTown03

Have you updated omnitools. The new update changed a few textures around.

See it works for me

[​IMG]

15. AlanEsh

AlanEsh Well-Known Member

I'm sorry to be a nooblet, but I'm not sure how to install this on FTB Mindcrack. I mean, I put the texture pack in the proper folder, but now when I run MCPatcher I'm not sure what I should be aiming the patcher at?
    My FTB client is here: Documents/FTB Client/Mindcrack
    So should I point MCPatcher at Documents/FTB Client/Mindcrack/minecraft/bin/minecraft.jar?

When i do that it warns me that this is already modded blah blah. Am I on the right track or "doing it wrong!"

Thanks!

16. DDRKhat

DDRKhat New Member

So. Out of interest. At this point. What mods from the DW20 pack are missing textures from this texture pack?

17. ChiTown03

You don't need mc patcher unless your texture pack is above x64. However if you would like hd fonts you would need mc patcher or optifine. Mc forge lets this happen.

18. AlanEsh

AlanEsh Well-Known Member

Thanks, ChiTown.

19. MavericK96

MavericK96 Member

I took some screens, but I'm at work right now so I can't post...Forge Lexicon is definitely missing for me, though. I even re-downloaded the very latest pack and tried it, same thing.

20. Greevir

Greevir Well-Known Member

It may be due to the Texture pack updating to the newer version of Omnitools, which is not yet in the DW20/Mindcrack packs.