[32x] 1.5.2 Faithful FTB Unleashed, Direwolf20, Unhinged +More

jodelahithit

Jul 29, 2019
That does not automatically make it okay to distribute them without due credit. It's the same as offering copyrighted music for download. In the case of music, the credit due is paying for it; it's what society has established. In the case of texture work, the credit due is mentioning and thanking the original artist, provided they have even given permission in the first place; that, too, is an established custom in the community.
I don't know why this would be your problem, if the maker of the texturepack has a problem with it he or she can message me and i'll remove it instantly.

grindle2000

Jul 29, 2019
I don't understand why some people are complaing about a texture pack someone took the time to put together for others to use , if you don't agree with something about the pack just don't use it.

I for one think you for taking the time to put this together OP.

Reactions: diggerjohn99

ChiTown03

Jul 29, 2019
I don't understand why some people are complaing about a texture pack someone took the time to put together for others to use , if you don't agree with something about the pack just don't use it.

Im OP, thank jodelahithit for putting this together

MrRhodium

Jul 29, 2019
Hey, I tried the newest version of this texture pack I think. And there's a problem with the skin texture? It makes the skin weird when I'm playing on the server, I have optifine installed. Is there a newer version of this texture pack? Can I have the link? Tks

canilsen

Jul 29, 2019

the problem isn't what you said, it's the fact it is called "faithful texture pack", wich is propably the most known texture pack out there.
I have to agree with those complaining, many of the added textures don't really fit the "faithful" style.

TheRedChair

Jul 29, 2019
Thank You Veeeery Much for putting this together!!
I love this Pack and with mods its even more epic!
You just made my day, ChiTown :)

xDeluxe

Jul 29, 2019
ChiTown I found a texture in EnderStorage that you're missing. Its for the private Ender Pouch's which are obtained by using a diamond on the gold 'lock' part of an ender chest then right clicking on the Ender Chest with a Ender Pouch. Otherwise loving the textures.

Biffa2001

Jul 29, 2019
Was using this pack today and found that lead ingot was missing, made me think for a while I'd lost my ores! :)

MavericK96

Jul 29, 2019
I can't wait for the full FTB pack...This is an amazing start! Faithful was always my favorite texture pack.

ChiTown03

Jul 29, 2019
ChiTown I found a texture in EnderStorage that you're missing. Its for the private Ender Pouch's which are obtained by using a diamond on the gold 'lock' part of an ender chest then right clicking on the Ender Chest with a Ender Pouch. Otherwise loving the textures.

Updated Op. Should be fixed now.

Stud158

Jul 29, 2019
Non if the macerated items work in this TP and the ferrous ore is not done but everything else done VERY nicely i love it and will always use this texture pack as my main texture pack withen feed the beast i have a request of the dusts being done and implemented into the game.

Lakart

Jul 29, 2019
Several MFFS items have blank textures. [MFFS Projector Module diagonal Wall, MFFS Force Energy Crystal both empty and full, MFFS infinite power card]

MavericK96

Jul 29, 2019
Shiny Dust and Ferrous Dust seem to be the wrong color. They seemed correct in the previous version I used.

Shiny Dust looks like Gold Dust, and Ferrous Dust looks like a darker Copper Dust or something. Should be a light blue and a light gold color respectively.

ChiTown03

Jul 29, 2019
Several MFFS items have blank textures. [MFFS Projector Module diagonal Wall, MFFS Force Energy Crystal both empty and full, MFFS infinite power card]

Thanks for pointing that out , its fixed now. Also shiny and ferrous dusts are fixed as well.