[32x] 1.5.2 Faithful FTB Unleashed, Direwolf20, Unhinged +More

Discussion in 'Texture packs' started by ChiTown03, Nov 3, 2012.

1. Stabington

Stabington New Member

I made a blue (the best) Sonic Screwdriver for RP2
    It's 32x32, so it'll fit nicely with the Faithful pack.
    Just thought I'd share it! :3
    [​IMG]
  2. ChiTown03

ChiTown03 Active Member

Updated Op.

Credit goes to jodelahithit for putting this together.
  3. jodelahithit

jodelahithit New Member

Thanks man, ill put it in the pack when red power is added

Thanks a lot!
  4. updating to magic worlds?
  5. diggerjohn99

diggerjohn99 Member

This pack is great, but is it just me or are the lead and silver ores from something other than Faithful?
  6. jodelahithit

jodelahithit New Member

I'll see what i can do

Yes, they are different but these are the only textures i could find that would fit the pack
  7. ICountFrom0

ICountFrom0 Well-Known Member

Free bump and a request for a slightly downgraded version, I don't see the point of a 32, but a 16 might be nice.
  8. Magnus

Magnus New Member

Thanks for a nice pack, fits me just fine. But I have a problem where my spiders and endermen are all white. Anyone else get this and/or have a tip on how to fix it?
  9. jodelahithit

jodelahithit New Member

What do you exactly mean? What do you want me to downgrade?

Do you have optifine installed? If you don't you should install it. If you have it already you should change some settings i think.
  10. ICountFrom0

Default is 8, right? So a 16 might be nice. You can do 16 without optifine, right?
  11. Greevir

Greevir Active Member

Default is 16x.
  12. ICountFrom0

Oh, then I'm a fool. Happens to the best, and worst of us, no shame in it happening to me. Thank you kindly.
  13. diggerjohn99

diggerjohn99 Member

You did an amazing job, I hope I didn't come across as nit-picky or ungrateful. I still use the pack exclusively, VERY well done.
  14. jodelahithit

jodelahithit New Member

Thank you so much ;D, i don't care what people say about it and it's great to get comments like this on it ;)
  15. ChiTown03

ChiTown03 Active Member

Here is a start, most thaumcraft items are done. Alexmania of the minecraft forums has made these textures.
    unzip the file and place the folder "thaumcraft" into the the texture pack

http://www.mediafire.com/?sl35f8w34a63dbl
  16. Magnus

Magnus New Member

I get the same all white spiders/endermen weither I have optifine installed or not, guess i can try playing with the settings but no idea what might do that.
  17. Omicron

Omicron Trusted user Trusted User

jodelahithit, I don't mean to be a spoilsport or anything, but when you say you don't remember where specific textures come from, that does not sit right with me.

If you are using another artist's work, you should always, always do your research and explicitly credit them. They deserve that much.
  18. ChiTown03

ChiTown03 Active Member

Jodelahithit if you don't mind me asking, where did you get the thermal expansion textures from. Them are NOT faithful textures!!
  19. jodelahithit

jodelahithit New Member

Thanks a lot! I've added the textures and full credits go to ChiTown03

I do not take any credit for making the textures, i only put them together.

Like i said earlier, i can't remember. If people don't like having those textures in it ill remove it.

TEXTUREPACK IS UPDATED TO 3.2:
    http://bit.ly/12kzO3i
  20. Omicron

Omicron Trusted user Trusted User

That does not automatically make it okay to distribute them without due credit. It's the same as offering copyrighted music for download. In the case of music, the credit due is paying for it; it's what society has established. In the case of texture work, the credit due is mentioning and thanking the original artist, provided they have even given permission in the first place; that, too, is an established custom in the community.