[32x] 1.5.2 Faithful FTB Unleashed, Direwolf20, Unhinged +More

Discussion in 'Texture packs' started by ChiTown03, Nov 3, 2012.

1. Iskandar

Iskandar Active Member

Hm, manually updated the pack to the newest Xycraft... and something broke the textures just a bit. Well, broke the animations. Not sure what is up, just yet. Other texture packs seem to be ok.
  2. Greevir

Greevir Active Member

Right now the only issue I'm having texture-wise with the newest Xycraft is the brick blocks. The "cracks" between the bricks seems to take the color of the block, which doesn't happen to any other block with Xycraft. Not to mention Soaryn has the blocks.png sheet in like 3 different places. This update is really a mess.
  3. Iskandar

Iskandar Active Member

Ah, redownloaded and reinstalled. Animations are working again, however I have a problem with the aluminum ore, the white parts are transparent. Not sure what is up with that.

Edit: Ah. Apparently aluminum used to be animated. Now it is not. Texture packs that made aluminum a solid color are fine, ones that made it transparent so you could see the animation underneath, not so much.

Further edit: A quick trip through Paint.NEt to strip the transparency from the Aluminum ore fixed it, and then I straight copied the new Lamps over to the texture pack. I think that fixed all the issues.
    ChiTown03 likes this.
  4. ChiTown03

ChiTown03 Active Member

Finally, Update time !!! Sorry for the delay there was an outage with my internet provider for the last few days and really low download and upload speeds.

Download at op for Dw20 v 5.1.1.

Also i have a newer version available as well for some of the mods that already updated. Will post if you guys want it.

Enjoy! :)
    acc1dent likes this.
  5. acc1dent

acc1dent Member

6. DrHawk

DrHawk New Member

Is this no longer Mindcrack friendly?
  7. un worry

un worry Active Member

8. Lambert2191

Lambert2191 Well-Known Member

new xycraft, probs will have to change the textures around for it again
  9. Alice

Alice Member

Just popping back to this thread to see if anything has been updated for the new ultimate pack?

Or is this texture pack no longer being worked on?
  10. ChiTown03

ChiTown03 Active Member

Update time!! Check Op for download.
  11. kjukmar

kjukmar New Member

what happend to the file on mediafire? it's writes "the file is no longer stored on MediaFire"
    Alcarkse likes this.
  12. Mackie91

Mackie91 New Member

Could you check the download link - it doesn't work anymore and I really wanna use the texture pack :) PLEASE!!
    Alcarkse likes this.
  13. Asturia

Asturia New Member

Alcarkse likes this.
  14. UniZero

UniZero Well-Known Member

15. Kopprkiller

Kopprkiller New Member

for some reason i cant download it using media fire need help?!?!
  16. Asturia

Asturia New Member

See 2 posts higher than yours.
    There is a new link for the pack.
  17. Travis1236

Travis1236 New Member

i Was wondering if anyone had the link to the texture pack that anderzel uses
  18. UniZero

UniZero Well-Known Member

Why don't you ask him to link it for download on his youtube page.
  19. Scullman

Scullman New Member

Show Spoiler

When I go to the download link, it says the file has been deleted? Does anyone know why/how I can get the texture pack?
  20. Asturia

Asturia New Member

Scullman likes this.