Whitelist Server [24/7] SMP.SO || FTB v8 MINDCRACK || WHITELIST || 4 GB || Small Community

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Cmars

Jul 29, 2019
Closed down, PlugPayPlay is one of the worst hosters I've dealt with...
FJugG.png

Survival MultiPlayer - SMP

A new mature community playing with each other.
Server Information:
IP: SMP.SO
Hosted in: UK.
Ram: 4 GB
Game difficulty: Normal - Survival
Slots: 20, can be sat higher.
Current items mods: Chickenchunk because of memory leaks.
Addon server plugins: Fighu's Commands for protection + my own commands.
TeamSpeak: VOICE.SMP.SO:10237​
Rules:
For the full information about the rules and everything you need to know go to our website.

White List Application:
Please read everything on the site before trying to get added to the white list.
Example:
Name: AlbinoChipmunk
How active are you: Dependant on work, but should/will be active enough.
Got a microphone: Yes
Have you been banned somewhere in the last 6 months (Explain why if you were): N/A
Do you plan to use voice chat when we get one: Can do, however it depends what time of day I'll be playing.
Anything you'd like to add to the application: Not a great deal to add. This server seems to be able to suit my needs. I'm not the greatest at FTB, but hopefully should be able to improve dramatically.

Format:
Please explain yourself a bit more then just a few words, explain who you are and why you'd like to join.
Also spell checking could be nice, compose in gmail and press this.

Try keeping the bold where it should so I can add easier, it already is as hard as it is.
Code:
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Country:[/b]
[b]Mic:[/b]
[b]How active are you:[/b]
[b]Have you been banned somewhere in the last 6 months (Explain why if you were):[/b]
[b]Do you plan to use voice chat when we get one:[/b]
[b]Anything you'd like to add to the application:[/b]

Current White List:
Albinochipmunk
Armsforsale
Atw237
Behedwin
Behedwin
Bram1994
Bruciewilks
Btamm12
Christx
Cmars
Danjor
Dehno
Dragons_rider
Epicokapi
Excuzee
Expi1
Fredrikd98
G3r4rd
GoDz_Chariot
Grackeon
Greatkekko995
Harryt456
Hybrid1994
Jackdasbrot
Knight890
Levinavyblue
Lewisjay1
Lucius_Domitius
Lystaa
Mazzza01
Mchewy112
MineZzPr0
MrBeck101
Mtamm18
Mutchylol
MzMolten
Neuroticninja
OlaLoftsgard
Pc_mojo
Preamblee
Prismaticm
Senmori
Signorekai
Sirosirian
Sur_Dylan
Thepigwhisperer1
TidalConch
Tsyde
Vinnieboy
VMacaulayyyx
Worgan
YouDRUNKEN
Zirkus

Removed:
Name: N1cksR3b3l
Reason: Choosed to act childish and flame when gotten warned many times.

Name: Tgmadaraa
Reason: Steals, griefs and acted like a child.

Name: EpicOkapi
Reason: Don't need you.

Name: JustSmall
Reason: Don't need your complaining.

Name: LucasUK
Reason: http://i.imgur.com/VcEBxpv.png , http://i.imgur.com/Ck2GJGG.png

Name: 8822mike and his brothers
Reason: Didn't take your timeout, instead choosed to flame me even more for bugs.

Name: uncutas
Reason: Left the server saying he got griefed and I removed him, whilst I removed him for spamming me with adverts for other servers; and I would have happly refunded him as it was Tgmadaraa who stole from him.

Name: Greatkekko995
Reason: Griefing mtamm and btamm (+ more), even got proof of it as of player data.

Name: kreaghack
Reason: Stealing

If uses a email company like Gmail or Hotmail you will be able to contact me at *** will be added later ***
For questions and other things add me on Skype, xCmars.

Cmars

Jul 29, 2019
--: News :--
Written in European central time date and time (DD-MM-YYYY HH:MM AM/PM) GMT +1/CET.

* 21-01-2013 5:40 PM
Hello,

We're just letting you know that shortly your service(s) will be
going offline so we can do some RAM upgrades on the node that
your server is currently on.

This should not take any longer than 20 Minutes from when the
service(s) go down. If you have any questions, please submit a
ticket.

* 23-01-2013 1:50 AM
Hello,

Soon we will be moving all clients off of the node you're currently on and onto a new one
due to this node be unstable, which we're sure some of you have already noticed. This
process will not be extremely quick but we will do our best to make it as fast as possible
and get services back online and running as soon as possible too.

Don't panic though, your IP address won't change, so you don't need to rush to alert your
community of a new IP address nor do you need to worry about losing all of your folders
and files as these will all be moved across too.

We hope you understand and we do apologize for the inconvenience.

* 23-01-2013 7 pm
Host is probably getting ddosed.

* 24-01-2013 1:52 AM
I'm trying to restore a backup the host fixed us as it "removes" all the backups on node move.
If it works server will be restored to 22-01-2013 1 AM
If not... Well... Reset..

* 26-01-2013 11:11 AM
After battling with the host for 2 days we've finally got the backup moved and in place, the backup is from 22/01. I fixed the world so research and everything is back.

mchewy112

Jul 29, 2019
In game name: mchewy112
How active are you: Everyday
Have you been banned somewhere in the last 6 months (Explain why if you were): Nope
Do you plan to use voice chat when we get one (Will be mumble): Yes
Anything you'd like to add to the application: I am a very good builder and just very good with redstone and redpower, also love computercraft

Mutchylol

Jul 29, 2019
In game name: Mutchylol
How active are you: Everyday after work
Got a microphone: Yeah
Have you been banned somewhere in the last 6 months (Explain why if you were): Nope
Do you plan to use voice chat when we get one (Will be mumble): Yeah
Anything you'd like to add to the application: I'm a relaxed bloke just looking for some people to share the FTB experience with

signorekai

Jul 29, 2019
In game name: signorekai
How active are you: Well, as active as I can be.
Got a microphone: Definitely
Have you been banned somewhere in the last 6 months (Explain why if you were): Nope, pristine clean.
Do you plan to use voice chat when we get one (Will be mumble): Sure, why not? I like the whole voice chat thing anyway.
Anything you'd like to add to the application: I love the technical side of Minecraft and FTB just makes it even better with all the mods. I'm much better at Thermal Expansion but I'm slowly learning IC2 as well.

Cmars

Jul 29, 2019
:-- Added --:
signorekai
The users have been pm'ed.
Note that I'm currently at school for 6 hours so I might take a while to add you, but I will if your application is good.

Tamsakeer

Jul 29, 2019
In game name:tamsakeer
How active are you:If I Like The Server I Will Come Almost Every Day!
Got a microphone:Yes
Have you been banned somewhere in the last 6 months (Explain why if you were):I Was Banned 2 Moths Ago. I Dident Do EnyeThing,I Was Framed!
Do you plan to use voice chat when we get one (Will be mumble):I'll Probably Use It!
Anything you'd like to add to the application:Well.. Im Good At RedPower So I Can Make A Giant Light Show Near Spawn.And Im Good With Other Stuff But I Realy Love FTB And I Learnt Only A Few Mods From Tekkit!So Basicly I Came To Learn And Have Fun!

Cmars

Jul 29, 2019
In game name:tamsakeer
How active are you:If I Like The Server I Will Come Almost Every Day!
Got a microphone:Yes
Have you been banned somewhere in the last 6 months (Explain why if you were):I Was Banned 2 Moths Ago. I Dident Do EnyeThing,I Was Framed!
Do you plan to use voice chat when we get one (Will be mumble):I'll Probably Use It!
Anything you'd like to add to the application:Well.. Im Good At RedPower So I Can Make A Giant Light Show Near Spawn.And Im Good With Other Stuff But I Realy Love FTB And I Learnt Only A Few Mods From Tekkit!
User declined, didn't read what the site had to say.

PrismaticM

Jul 29, 2019
In game name: PrismaticM
How active are you: Monday-Friday 1-2 hours a day; At weekends a little bit more
Have you been banned somewhere in the last 6 months (Explain why if you were): No, I haven't been banned.
Do you plan to use voice chat when we get one (Will be mumble): Yes.
Anything you'd like to add to the application: I think FTB makes Minecraft more interesting again, for me. I played FTB since 1.4 release in singleplayer-mode, now I'm slowly getting tired of playing alone :/

Cmars

Jul 29, 2019
In game name: PrismaticM
How active are you: Monday-Friday 1-2 hours a day; At weekends a little bit more
Have you been banned somewhere in the last 6 months (Explain why if you were): No, I haven't been banned.
Anything you'd like to add to the application: I think FTB makes Minecraft more interesting again, for me. I played FTB since 1.4 release in singleplayer-mode, now I'm slowly getting tired of playing alone :/
Hm, can you add me on skype? xCmars

:-- Added --:
PrismaticM
The users have been pm'ed.

levinavyblue

Jul 29, 2019
In game name: levinavyblue
How active are you: Time will vary due to work, but i play often
Got a microphone: Yes.
Do you plan to use voice chat when we get one (Will be mumble): Yes.​
Anything you'd like to add to the application: Kinda new to mindcrack

madsembo

Jul 29, 2019
In game name: madsembo.
How active are you: I am on most of the time but at the school i wont be able to get on so much..
Have you been banned somewhere in the last 6 months (Explain why if you were): No i have never been banned and hope i wont in the future.
Do you plan to use voice chat when we get one (Will be mumble): i honestly dont know maybe.
Anything you'd like to add to the application: I'd like to play with others and enjoy the game with others not only alone.

Cmars

Jul 29, 2019
In game name: levinavyblue
How active are you: Time will vary due to work, but i play often
Do you plan to use voice chat when we get one (Will be mumble): Yes.​
Anything you'd like to add to the application: Kinda new to mindcrack
Whitelisted.
In game name: madsembo.
How active are you: I am on most of the time but at the school i wont be able to get on so much..
Have you been banned somewhere in the last 6 months (Explain why if you were): No i have never been banned and hope i wont in the future.
Do you plan to use voice chat when we get one (Will be mumble): i honestly dont know maybe.
Anything you'd like to add to the application: I'd like to play with others and enjoy the game with others not only alone.

You are also going to have to talk to me on skype.

Cmars

Jul 29, 2019
In game name:izmurphziV2
How active are you: Depends how good the server is will say how active i will be
Got a microphone: Nup
Have you been banned somewhere in the last 6 months (Explain why if you were): Im to good to be banned :3
Do you plan to use voice chat when we get one (Will be mumble): I dont have a microphone
Anything you'd like to add to the application: I like cheese
Hm, we're going to have to talk on skype too as you're just under the age limit.
Add me on skype.

Bruciewilks

Jul 29, 2019
In game name: Bruciewilks
How active are you: Approximately 2-3 hours daily
Have you been banned somewhere in the last 6 months (Explain why if you were): This would be my first online game as I have only played single player mode so no!
Anything you'd like to add to the application: I have been playing on single player survival mode of ftb for a while and enjoy it thoroughly although alone it becomes tedious quite quickly. I would like to experience playing on a server with others and would be very pleased if I could join you guys!

Cmars

Jul 29, 2019
In game name: Bruciewilks
How active are you: Approximately 2-3 hours daily
Have you been banned somewhere in the last 6 months (Explain why if you were): This would be my first online game as I have only played single player mode so no!
Anything you'd like to add to the application: I have been playing on single player survival mode of ftb for a while and enjoy it thoroughly although alone it becomes tedious quite quickly. I would like to experience playing on a server with others and would be very pleased if I could join you guys!
Whitelisted, the guide how to join is on the site on the faq sector (Got to make the site better addressed..).

In game name:izmurphziV2
How active are you: Depends how good the server is will say how active i will be
Got a microphone: Nup
Have you been banned somewhere in the last 6 months (Explain why if you were): Im to good to be banned :3
Do you plan to use voice chat when we get one (Will be mumble): I dont have a microphone
Anything you'd like to add to the application: I like cheese
User was declined hence the chat that he didn't see anything wrong with:

redacted for privacy and namecalling

Reactions: izmurphziV2

Bruciewilks

Jul 29, 2019
Mmm.. correct me if I'm wrong but it says I am not white- listed! May just be my inexperience but I followed the instructions!