[1.5.2] HappyDiggers RPG ModPack

Marius49

Jul 29, 2019
302tlb4.png

Welcome to a new world where adventure awaits you!

2rmnwuh.png

HappyDiggers RPG modpack is meant to bring you the fun and enjoyment you find in the vanilla minecraft but also enhance the RPG side of it. That's how this modpack was born and brought to you by the HappyDiggers community.

The modpack adds new blocks, a large amount of weapons and new land to explore, content that every minecrafter should enjoy playing with, and also a great way to make quests using NPC's.

The modpack is still in development and it will receive some major/minor changes between versions so don't forget to check out the change-log from time to time!

Official server: rpg.happydiggers.net:3000
9h6tqe.png
  • Aether 2
  • Animal Bikes
  • AquaCulture
  • Ars Magica
  • Backpacks
  • Better Bows
  • Better Breeding
  • Better Dungeons
  • Better Storage
  • BiblioCraft
  • Biomes O' Plenty
  • Chickenbones Mods
  • Chisel
  • Colorful Armor
  • CustomNPCs
  • Dimensional Doors
  • Dungeon Mobs
  • Dynamic Lights
  • Enhanced Portals 2
  • Forge
  • Gems+
  • Infernal Mobs
  • Inventory Tweaks
  • Hit Splat Damage Indicators
  • Inventory Tweaks
  • Jammy Furniture Mod
  • Koi Mod
  • Matmos
  • Minegicka 2
  • MinePainter
  • More Player Models
  • Natura
  • NotEnoughItems(NEI)
  • PAM's WEEEE Flowers
  • Pet Bat
  • PlayerAPI
  • Project Zulu
  • Ropes+
  • Runic Dust Mod
  • RPG Inventory
  • SmartMoving
  • Tinkers Construct
  • The Camping Mod
  • Thirst Mod
  • TwitchTV IRC
  • Zan's Minimap(VoxelMinimap)
6geyxz.png
You can download the modpack using the following code: HappyDiggers

Notice that caps are necessary for it to work!

a5gk2f.png
v1.3.0
-added Ars Magica
-added Better Dungeons
-added Better Storage
-updated Custom NPCs to version of 2013-08-24
-added Minegicka 2
-added Tinkers Construct
-added The Camping mod
-added Runic Dust mod
-removed The Ultimate Nether

v1.2.3
-Added the Aether 2 mod
-Added Better Breeding mod
-Added Dimensional Doors mod
-Added Minepainter mod
-Added ProjectZulu mod
-Added the Thirst Mod
-Added Aquaculture mod
-Added Natura mod
-Updated Colorful Armor to 1.4
-Got a working Server for 1.2.3

v1.1.6
-minor fixes

v1.1.5
-updated Custom Npc's to latest version
-added MAtmos R24
-removed The Eternal Frost Mod till new update (due to server crashes)

v1.1.4
-removed minions
-added infernal mobs
-added RPG Inventory 1.5.2 v1.0
-added The Eternal Frost Mod v1.6b2
-added Ultimate Nether 1.8.2
-updated DynamicLights to 1.2.1
-updated Damage Indicators to v2.7.0.1
-updated Dungeon Mobs to v2.6.0
-resolved BlockID conflicts

v1.1.3
-Changed default config. Resolved keybinding conflicts.

v1.1.2
-Updated mods to latest versions
-Made a few tweaks on some mods

v1.1.1
-Moved "Better Bows 1.4 for 1.5.2.zip" to instMods folder.
-Replaced "zanMap152b.zip" with "ZansMinimap1.5.2.zip" which is the forge/modloader version.

v1.0.0
-Initial release.

xndx95.png
  • Marius49 ---- Modpack Creator
  • InsaneJ ---- DevTeam
  • Black_Steel ---- DevTeam
  • HappyDiggers Community --- For their support
2rpa008.png

Check out our website: HappyDiggers

Reactions: degrief and xbony2

InsaneJ

Jul 29, 2019
Yah! It got approved :D

We are currently hard at work on an updated version. We are planning on also releasing a map specifically for this mod pack that will take advantage of all the cool stuff the various mod authors made.

Sacred5010

Jul 29, 2019
Awesome! But with the setup of the thread.

In the swords, I see the text, but I can barely read it. Maybe make it more legible?

Marius49

Jul 29, 2019
There's a fix coming on the way. The pack was giving a crash error on the latest version and I sent the fix to be uploaded.
In meantime there's a new version in the works so hope for new goodies :)!

Marius49

Jul 29, 2019
The new version has been uploaded and now its running great. Please leave a comment if you notice any bugs or if you have suggestions for next version. I am already planning to make things a bit interesting around since ATM we payed attention on adding building stuff and new exploration places + weapons something you would want in an RPG map/server. Now we gonna take a look on the adventure side some more!

Whurm

Jul 29, 2019
There is something in this pack that crashes my pc. I think it might be one of the mobs? It only happens when I'm underground in abandoned mines. I don't know what info to give you to help figure it out.

InsaneJ

Jul 29, 2019
Please post the contents of ForgeModLoader-client-0.log (right after your PC crashed) on paste2.org and give us the link here. Maybe we can figure out what's going on :)

xbony2

WikiWorker
Wiki Staff
FTB Mod Dev
Jul 3, 2013
America
ftb.gamepedia.com
Good modpack here. I decided to do a short video series, first video uploading right now:
I really don't like the matmos mod though. It seems like the mod maker is happy to add new noises, like birds, but because he doesn't actually add birds, so it seems unrealistic. This modpack is defiantly different from most other modpacks, which is good. I like it so far.

InsaneJ

Jul 29, 2019
Nice video, keep it up :)

About the ambient noises. They're just there to add a little atmosphere to the game, not to make it more realistic. If you prefer you can disable the matmos sounds via it's in-game menu, press F7 to access it.

I just noticed that F7 is also bound to showing the light level crosses on blocks. That's something Marius will have to sort out. You can still access the Matmos menu, but it also turns on the lightlevel crosses at the same time so you may have to enter the menu one more time and use ESC to turn off those crosses again.

Necrolance

Jul 29, 2019
I like the modpack so far, but are there any plans to update Enhanced Portals so that it matches the mod's current version? I was disappointed to find that the Dialers aren't yet in the modpack. I wanted to make a stargate. :/

If I knew how to add it in myself I would, but I don't want to mess up the modpack.

InsaneJ

Jul 29, 2019
Marius is unavailable for a while. I'll try to update the pack myself and get it included in the weekly round of updates of the FTB mod pack team. Mod pack submissions have to be in by Wednesday, so if all goes well it will then go up next week Thursday or Friday.

That is if they accept me submitting an update since Marius is the original author of the pack :)

Marius49

Jul 29, 2019
Don't worry guys new update is in the works. Till then have fun and check out for new stuff whenever you can. :D

xbony2

WikiWorker
Wiki Staff
FTB Mod Dev
Jul 3, 2013
America
ftb.gamepedia.com
Noticed a bug with the achievement IDs, a crash, but I fixed it by going into Onerics-MNC.cfg and changing the achievement ID by 10. Fix please :) (the ultimate nether mod's config)

Reactions: InsaneJ

InsaneJ

Jul 29, 2019
Thanks for reporting :)

It's a known problem with Ultimate Nether. Changing the ID will not solve the issue as the crash is likely to return. Right now the only solution is to disable the UE achievements altogether. I'll do this for the next update of the HappyDiggers RPG pack which will be released this week.

Marius49

Jul 29, 2019
A small update for those that are wondering whats going one with the pack.

Right now I was working on the server files more than the new version itself (got some good progress on the new version too just need some fixing), so you might get a public server where you can all play pretty soon if everything goes ok.

The reason the new update isn't out yet is because I wanted to get the server files ready and working, there being a chance that the new version would crash the server because of a certain mod, known errors etc. That happened before in the first version of the pack so had to cut of a few "roots" if you can say so for it to work.

InsaneJ

Jul 29, 2019
Updating the pack and fixing known bugs is taking a bit longer then expected. In the mean time I'd like to post this PM I got from InfiniteSoul. He made a server version for the HappyDiggers RPG pack. I haven't tested it yet, and can't promise how well it works so use it at your own risk ;)
Hey,
I made a universal server for the HD RPG pack so you can link it on the forums post and everyone can download it. (https://www.dropbox.com/s/24n1n2zknpx22s4/Happy Diggers RPG Server v1.rar) (I can't speak English very well, so excuse me if i wrote something wrong)

We'll try to release an "official" server version of HappyDiggers RPG on the FTB launcher soon.