[16x] The Painterly Addon Pack!

Hawk Weisman

Jul 29, 2019
Just so you guys know, a recent GregTech update broke a bunch of textures, including ores. I'm going to see if I can't fix that.

flameswilllive

Jul 29, 2019
Even though my computer cant handle FTB (Sucky i know), i still use some mods, most used by FTB in the first place. I was wondering if one, the greg tech fix will come out soon, two, If i could help in any way (I'm not confidant in my sprite making abilities but i could try), and three, if i was to help, what would i do.

flameswilllive

Jul 29, 2019
WELL! I finished editing the Batbox GUI and temperarily fixing the ores so here: Sorry about mediafire <-(Click there) the file was too big to upload, also, i'll work on making the ores look like how they are supposed to (With netherack, stone, end stone, and pure versions of every ore), and make 2 versions, one with a single ore sprite no matter what is next to it, and one where it has each version of the ore. (Mods i know are supported with this: Buildcraft,, Iron Chest, Forestry, greavisuite, Greg Tech, IC2, Thaumcraft, Thaumic tinkerer, Thermal Expansion)

Cat Herder

Jul 29, 2019
Has anybody got a copy of The Paragons original upload that they could post somewhere? I recently lost all the textures and stuff I had been working on due to a hard drive death.

Cat Herder

Jul 29, 2019
the download wont work
If you look a page or 2 back Zerrens download links for 1.5.2 still work but its missing some of the stuff from Paragons original upload like Redpower, Balkons weapon mod an twilight forest which are the ones I need textures for.

barfingcat21

Jul 29, 2019
If you look a page or 2 back Zerrens download links for 1.5.2 still work but its missing some of the stuff from Paragons original upload like Redpower, Balkons weapon mod an twilight forest which are the ones I need textures for.
Can you please put it in a mediafile download i cant find it