[16x] Isabella II: FTB Edition

Death 9407

Jul 29, 2019
I apologize, but I cannot take nice looking screenshots... (my PC is a toaster :p)
The next update, I'll attempt to take a screenshot, sorry!

Death 9407

Jul 29, 2019
Welp, based on the fact that the thread was finally updated...
I did more work!
This includes parts of Openblocks, tons of work on Galacticraft, items for the new ExtrabiomesXL, the Thaumcraft GUIs, bits of Blood Magic, I updated Nether Ores for the latest version, work on JABBA, Some of the modifiers for Tinkers Construct as well as the book GUI, and finally I did the majority of the textures for Tinkers' Steelworks.
Here is the link.

Not_Steve

Over-Achiever
Oct 11, 2013
if you go to the same link I threw together all of the Steve's factory manager textures. I think the redstone ones came out REALLY nice

Moonandstar

Jul 29, 2019
Anyone got an idea how I could make the already existing UndergroundBiomes textures work with Underground Biomes Constructs? It has the same blocks, it is just a re-write.

Siigari

Aug 27, 2013
Portland, Oregon
OMG 100% ADORBS

edit: can we get a Lower Case option, too?

edit edit: Hmm. Just did some furnace smelting and I am not super excited about the gray on gray on gray in the HUD. No color to show a flame? :(

Last edited:

tedyhere

Jul 29, 2019
OMG 100% ADORBS

edit: can we get a Lower Case option, too?

edit edit: Hmm. Just did some furnace smelting and I am not super excited about the gray on gray on gray in the HUD. No color to show a flame? :(
That gui is faithful to the Isabella muted tones. I may be able to whip up a colored version with a muted orange for the bar.

Ok I whipped up something I am happy with if you want it. Do you know how to replace textures inside the pack?

Last edited:

MrAndrew420

Jul 29, 2019
Link in first post updated with Metallurgy Ingots and entities for the Gravestone Mod.

Trying my best to leverage some time to get a little bit done in the pack. Hopefully more coming soon!

Ardor

Jul 29, 2019
I don't want to be a bother, but the metal ingots for Tinkers Constructs are off by one pixel when you cast them.

Not a huge issue, just thought I would point it out.....unless it was meant to be like that XD

MrAndrew420

Jul 29, 2019
I don't want to be a bother, but the metal ingots for Tinkers Constructs are off by one pixel when you cast them.

Not a huge issue, just thought I would point it out.....unless it was meant to be like that XD
Well we can't be having that! I'll take a look at getting them lined up when I get home from work. Mostly working on TiCo, Metallurgy and ExtraTiC at the moment anyways :] (Would love to get the newer terrain gen mods done as well, why do mods these days have SOO many textures?)

Death 9407

Jul 29, 2019
So I finally got around to making a github because uploading links is tedious..
Here's the link, I'll try to update it regularly.
Anyone who's been contributing regularly I will provide with push rights.

Last edited: