[16x] Greatwood FTB More ready for 1.5 and still have 1.4.7!

jkennedy1998

Jul 29, 2019
ok. so 1.5. do we have to separate each file into different ones? or did most mods stay the same with the grid?

Thewafflier

Jul 29, 2019
It was made so ALL block/item textures (not mobs and guis) need to be a seperate file.
I don't like it very much, but that's not my decision. Dinnerbone is STILL better than Jeb.

Thewafflier

Jul 29, 2019
ot looks really good. I stopped on red power because I'm playing the beta. I did some natura and tinkered construct for 1.5.2

well tConstruct is gonna take a lot of time, because SO MANY TEXTURES. But I do love how excessive mDiyo's mods are. If you want any help with textures just add em to the dropbox, unless I'm a moron and you already have.

jkennedy1998

Jul 29, 2019
well tConstruct is gonna take a lot of time, because SO MANY TEXTURES. But I do love how excessive mDiyo's mods are. If you want any help with textures just add em to the dropbox, unless I'm a moron and you already have.

ok added them now. again, i've just been going ant trying to do whatever i see thats not done. i'm out hiking for the day, and i won't be able to do much but thats what ive done so far. i edited a few files as well in thermal expansion and made tin a brown color like it is in tinker. hope you like them so far, i'll work on them a tad more when i get home and i'm not making scarves. :p

Thewafflier

Jul 29, 2019
Hey, is there anywhere I can get the 1.4.7 pack still?

Good idea! from what I understand what we update our textures on is still in 1.4.7 form, so if our friend the OP creationist-er-ologist sees that, he (It's a he, right?) can add a link to the OP.
But for now you can get it from clicking THIS.

DesCartes

Jul 29, 2019
Good idea! from what I understand what we update our textures on is still in 1.4.7 form, so if our friend the OP creationist-er-ologist sees that, he (It's a he, right?) can add a link to the OP.
But for now you can get it from clicking THIS.
Thanks man, I really appreciate it. I was trying to manually stitch the textures together and I fell asleep at my computer.

Reactions: jkennedy1998

Jcmiller00

Jul 29, 2019
Hi, I was wondering... If I could help with GreatWood Texturing. I have been texturing it myself for Unleashed and was wondering if instead of working on it for myself if I could help the original pack.

jkennedy1998

Jul 29, 2019
Hi, I was wondering... If I could help with GreatWood Texturing. I have been texturing it myself for Unleashed and was wondering if instead of working on it for myself if I could help the original pack.

id love to see what you have. i too am playing unleashed and have been texturing it for awhile. we may have some of the stuff you did, but if it looks good, or different, it would be fine to have a few alternates here and there.