[16x] Familiar yet Different [1.6.X-1.7.X][FTB][Dead]

Greevir

Jul 29, 2019
You're quick with the updates, awesome. Didn't expect the GUIs to be done yet, looking forward to seeing how they come out.

Morton00000

Jul 29, 2019
Well I actually finished the GUIs yesterday after that release I was just waiting to get more done before the next release.

MrDuckemy

Jul 29, 2019
One little suggestion: could you make a pack specifically for Magic World? I really want to try this out, it looks awesome!

Morton00000

Jul 29, 2019
Well both the current official release and the current pre release will work for the Magic World pack, but nether of have completed support for all the mods.
The pre version will have problems with the 1.4.2 pack and will have default RailCraft GUI in the Magic World pack.
This said the packs may update today or tomorrow and this will probably fix these changes since I'm currently building the textures on more up-to-date versions of the mods.

Greevir

Jul 29, 2019
I figure since you're not busy at all with all the updates (lol, yeah right!) I'd suggest 2 more mods I'd like to see done.

1. CameraCraft: http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/1334653-146-cameracraft-23-take-photos-in-minecraft/ (not included in any FTB pack, but I use and wouldn't mind having it textured)
2. MineChem 2: http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/1611745-minechem-2-pr2-brand-new-the-chemistry-mod/ (not currently included in FTB but did notice it in FTB's Mod Update tracker they were running. So It may be in one of the updated packs.)

MrDuckemy

Jul 29, 2019
Well both the current official release and the current pre release will work for the Magic World pack, but nether of have completed support for all the mods.
The pre version will have problems with the 1.4.2 pack and will have default RailCraft GUI in the Magic World pack.
This said the packs may update today or tomorrow and this will probably fix these changes since I'm currently building the textures on more up-to-date versions of the mods.
Thanks!

Mageleon

Jul 29, 2019
really liking the texture pack so simple yet so nice but some ores are messed and bit of a suggestion
change lead a little bit i misstake it for coal so much and i don't collect coal xD

Greevir

Jul 29, 2019
really liking the texture pack so simple yet so nice but some ores are messed and bit of a suggestion
change lead a little bit i misstake it for coal so much and i don't collect coal xD

Which ores are messed up and what version of Minecraft are you running?

Mageleon

Jul 29, 2019
Which ores are messed up and what version of Minecraft are you running?
the top FTB (Feed the beast beta pack)
Lead (looks to much like coal)
Sapphire
Ruby
Iridium (i know this has a texture but dosn't look like an ore)
Bauxite
Silver (703:1)
Pyrite

Really loving the texture pack hope these are fixed :)
i'll keep you up to date with texture bugs

Greevir

Jul 29, 2019
the top FTB (Feed the beast beta pack)
Lead (looks to much like coal)
Sapphire
Ruby
Iridium (i know this has a texture but dosn't look like an ore)
Bauxite
Silver (703:1)
Pyrite

Really loving the texture pack hope these are fixed :)
i'll keep you up to date with texture bugs

Make sure you're using the FTB Version 1.1.4 v2 pack and not the v2 pre 4 pack.

Greevir

Jul 29, 2019
i just quit and went back on and there fine xD might not of kept up

I actually had that happen last night with the inventory GUI. Just reloaded the textures and it worked fine. (heres a tip: Hold down "F3" and press "T". It reloads your textures without you having to restart Minecraft.)

Mageleon

Jul 29, 2019
I actually had that happen last night with the inventory GUI. Just reloaded the textures and it worked fine. (heres a tip: Hold down "F3" and press "T". It reloads your textures without you having to restart Minecraft.)

i actually knew that some time ago and completely forgot about it, Thank you for refreshing my memory.

Morton00000

Jul 29, 2019
Well a new pack is out.
I will start building the textures against the MindCrack pack because it is the most up-to-date and has the most mods.
Work on the next update has already started and will be released when I have decent support for the new mods.
[Edit]
I don't recommend using any version of my pack with the MindCrack pack at the moment because there are various missing or wrong textures.
I will let you know when it is a good idea.
[Edit v2]
This is a temp version that can be used in the MindCrack pack.
It has textures for everything but no work has been done on the new stuff.

Morton00000

Jul 29, 2019
New update.
MindCrack version is out.
RP2 GUIs all done.
Default textures for the new mods added.
Slight ore texture change.
Minor support for TrainCraft added.
Various other small changes.
If anyone has a good idea where I should start on the new stuff let me know.