[16x] Familiar yet Different [1.6.X-1.7.X][FTB][Dead]

Morton00000

Jul 29, 2019
Fergcraft, yes you can use my texture pack in your lets play. I would like a link to it when you have some videos.

DrCeph, I have added the default textures from your mod in and will texture them when I get around to it.

Oh and, Greevir, there was some Thaumcraft stuff in the latest release if you missed it.

Greevir

Jul 29, 2019
Yeah, I saw some of them. Wondering how you're gonna pull off the ore blocks. Will they be animated like the default ones?

Greevir

Jul 29, 2019
A number of GregsTech items are invisible. I think they may have changed the layout of the texture files for the mod.

Morton00000

Jul 29, 2019
Greevir I'll see what i can do about the ore (no promises) and I'll check out the GregTech items.
[Edit]
What version of GregTech are you running the one currently in FTB doesn't have any problems.

Greevir

Jul 29, 2019
Three of the Steam engines are showing up black (Hobbyest, Industrial, Commercial). (Railcraft)

Q1xWB.png

Edit: NOT AN ISSUE WITH THE TEXTURE PACK. Currently there is a lighting issue with the engines. Sorry for the mistake.

Greevir

Jul 29, 2019
Railcraft has an item called "stolen present". Currently using this pack it has a pink square for a texture.

Morton00000

Jul 29, 2019
Greevir thanks for that info RailCraft updated and I didn't notice it and all the texture paths have changed that will be fixed in the next version.
[Edit]
New version released.
Factorization and Thermal Expansion GUIs updated to new style.
DrCeph's Petroleum Generator textures have been added.
RailCraft texture paths have been updated for the newest version.
Some ThaumCraft textures have changed.

Reactions: DrCeph

Morton00000

Jul 29, 2019
New version released.
Thermal Expansion updated for Magic World v5.
Thaumcraft golems textured and some more GUI. (not the straw golem though)
Sorry for the small update but I had too much fun with a golem sorting machine.
1SmsO.png

Greevir

Jul 29, 2019
Greevir I'll see what i can do about the ore (no promises) and I'll check out the GregTech items.
[Edit]
What version of GregTech are you running the one currently in FTB doesn't have any problems.

Geez, just now noticed the edit.... I'm running everything in 1.4.5 (guess I should have mentioned that, my mistake.)

Greevir

Jul 29, 2019
How are the beta versions done? Are those just older versions or upcoming 1.4.5 versions?

And if I may request an addon to be skinned, I'd like Enchanting Plus done. I believe it's just one GUI.

Thanks for this great pack and looking forward to more!

Morton00000

Jul 29, 2019
The beta versions are old files.
I will check into Enchanting Plus.
It may also be awhile before the next update because I am helping a friend with textures for his mod witch is still WIP.
[Edit]
I WILL come back and update almost immediately after the release of a new pack or release of RP2 whichever comes first.
Also I do still check in on this thread so some one here might notice one of thous thing before me and let me know.

Greevir

Jul 29, 2019
The beta versions are old files.
I will check into Enchanting Plus.
It may also be awhile before the next update because I am helping a friend with textures for his mod witch is still WIP.
[Edit]
I WILL come back and update almost immediately after the release of a new pack or release of RP2 whichever comes first.
Also I do still check in on this thread so some one here might notice one of thous thing before me and let me know.
Thanks for the update. Hope to see you back on it soon!

Morton00000

Jul 29, 2019
I have got some time away for the other mod's textures to work on the pack and have added some small most recent GregTech support.
I have put it in a pre version of the the next release and can be downloaded here.
I am also working on a rather 'drastic' redesign of the ore/ingot/metal textures for a bit more clarity and to better support GregTech's many similar colored ores/ingots/metals. (just the coloring)
The next update WILL still be released when my previous posts conditions are met OR when I finish the current redesign.
Thank you all and hope this small update can tide you over.

Greevir

Jul 29, 2019
Sounds great. I do find myself confused with some of the ores at times so i'm interested in what direction you take them. And thanks for the pre version!

Morton00000

Jul 29, 2019
Here is a little part of the changes you should be expexting.
Template sheet
5Nxp0.png

WIP ore sheet
QfNUY.png

I am using a template to keep shade variations the same across different base colors.
This is for consistency, I have also changed the base color for various ores/ingots.
Bonus: How many different ones can you label. There is no specific order to them.

Greevir

Jul 29, 2019
Here is a little part of the changes you should be expexting.
Template sheet
5Nxp0.png

WIP ore sheet
QfNUY.png

I am using a template to keep shade variations the same across different base colors.
This is for consistency, I have also changed the base color for various ores/ingots.
Bonus: How many different ones can you label. There is no specific order to them.
Dude, you're totally my hero! The fact that you're working hard to keep colors consistent is pure win in my book. There are far more ores and such than I thought. Really happy about where you're taking this pack.