[16x] Familiar yet Different [1.6.X-1.7.X][FTB][Dead]

Morton00000

Jul 29, 2019
Use the releases link for the version of minecraft you are running and download the last file if you want the latest for that version.

Edit:
After you download the version you want then load up minecraft, go to the texturepack section and choose open folder.
Then just copy or drag the downloaded file in there and you will be able to choose it ingame.

Sonnitude

Jul 29, 2019
well I meant the modded version, because there's these additional folders that I dont know what to do with :/

Greevir

Jul 29, 2019
This still being worked on? I haven't noticed a commit for over 2 months. Sick of default textures and looking to use this again. Looks like a lot of work to go though.

Morton00000

Jul 29, 2019
I suppose I have taken a bit of a long brake.
I do really need to update to the new mods and see how everything holds up.
That said I haven't been feeling like working on it much. I suppose it could be the amount of stuff to is getting to me.
Help would be nice really, in any form anyone can. I actually have list of things people could help with on the 1.6.4 GitHub.
I'll stop begging now. lol

Edit: I am currently committing files to the 1.6.X GitHub that I forgot to the last time I was working on it.

Edit2: Here is what the 1.6.X GitHub currently looks like.
Ub5MN2W.png

Created with Gource

Last edited:

Greevir

Jul 29, 2019
K. Guess I need to DL it all from github, heh. I know a number of thermal expansion GUIs need work, so I may take a look at them.

Morton00000

Jul 29, 2019
I'll put the build script on GitHub to help you.

Edit: You will need ANT to use the build script. You can find out how to get it and install it on the EE3 GitHub.
Also you will need to modify the files to get it to work on your computer.

Last edited:

Joe9117

Jul 29, 2019
Hey, got kind of bored with Minecraft for a while and that's why I kinda disappeared for a while...
But I think I'm back! I have quite a few things going on right now, so I don't know exactly how much I can do, but you can expect some help from me sometime soon!;)