[128x/64x] Sphax: Mindcrack and Direwolf20 Texture Pack Add-Ons

Rontje

Jul 29, 2019
Awesome! I works perfectly accept for water... (and maybe lava) It still has the vanilla for that. How can I fix that?

Kudo's to Sphax ;) I hope he will finish the last missing textures in some time :D I just cant play any more without his pack.

zahfelade

Jul 29, 2019
Anyone know why my vanilla tree's aren't textured using this? They are all showing default textures....only the logs, not leaves.

I've checked the terrain.png...they are correct there, but default in game. No idea why.

zahfelade

Jul 29, 2019
Okay. Disregard. I figured it out. Apparently the latest version of Better Blocks & Items from Vanilla with Sprinkles overwrites the entire log texture, instead of just the cross section of them.

Sorry for the false alarm.

Xeropoint

Jul 29, 2019
Does anyone happen to have any screenshots of how Xychorium bricks look in this texture pack? I am at work, and unable to see for myself. If Xychorium looks good, I'll be downloading this pack as soon as I get home!

Malific

Jul 29, 2019
seems like thaumcraft 3 isn't added yet
I'm gonna check if TC2 Textures work :)
Some TC2 stuff works but not all. A TC3 WIP is happening here: http://bdcraft.net/forum/thaumcraft-3-d

Does anyone happen to have any screenshots of how Xychorium bricks look in this texture pack? I am at work, and unable to see for myself. If Xychorium looks good, I'll be downloading this pack as soon as I get home!
From bottom to top: Blocks, Bricks, Plates, Platforms, Shields.
All of them glow + Animate
xychorium.png

zizicool1

Jul 29, 2019
I can't get it to work, it crashes the game most of the time, before i can get in game. Also, it turns all the words on the main screen into white and grey boxes. Heres what im doing

Download FTB sphax addon (tried 128x and 64x)
Downlod "Original BDCraft Texture pack" (From the link, i tried 128x and 64x) I was also picking MC1.4.7, is that correct?
Moved Texture pack to Direwolf20>minecraft>Texturepacks FTB dosent seem to have its own directory, it made a Direwolf20 one when i downloaded the modpack from the launcher

Opened both files as archive, moved ALL the files from FTB Sphax addon over to "Sphax PureDBCraft 64x MC14"'

did i do something wrong? Ive got optfine already installed.

I also tried soratex last night, worked for awhile, then i went to change a setting in game, and ALL the textures just went white, the rain in game turned into falling blocks lol. Soratex hasent worked since...

Ive used sphax for months on Tekkit without any issues at all

Setari

Jul 29, 2019
Wow this is awful. I'm sorry but if half the pack isn't textured I'm very dissatisfied.

Haha I'm a retard. I didn't see there was a vanilla version and you had to patch in the mod textures... I was really tired.

Good work.

Oryon007

Jul 29, 2019
Does any one know where I can get the Grafter (Forestry) and the Ender Dust Sphax textures? They don't seem to show up for me, even the vanilla ones....it's just blank.... o_O

diggerjohn99

Jul 29, 2019
the one thing keeping me from using this, my favourite TP, is the lack of emerald pipe textures. I incorporated them in my oil pipeline, and I need to see them. I know I could just add the texture from faithful, but i hate playing ducks and drakes with texture files. FTB seems to be rather touchy unless you do them perfectly, and I don't have the time or skill to play around with that. I miss my Sphax. :(