[1.8.9] [60 Mods]Tainted Lands - Next Gen Magic Pack

RyokuHasu

Jul 29, 2019
Tainted Lands-Splash.png

On the surface this seems like any other world, a calm place with few worries. But as you explore and uncover the secrets of this world you find it a place filled with darkness, evil, and malice. As you search for more clues about this world you acquire knowledge in various arcane arts, but with each new discovery you are one step closer to falling into the madness all around you. Can you uncover the sinister secrets of this world before your mind is just as twisted and tainted as everything else?

This is an unguided magic pack for 1.8, and the goals of the pack are just as it says complete the lore of the various mods while trying to suffer as little corruption and warp as possible. Considering nearly every action gives you some form of warp... hahahaha, good luck.

Pack Code: taintedlands

Mod List

links to Archimedes' Ships Plus and the Dev's patreon as per the mod author's terms

Last edited:

RyokuHasu

Jul 29, 2019
Trying to decide if I should port this to 1.9... But last i checked some of the mods aren't in 1.9 yet. Anyone have an opinion or comment on moving it to 1.9?

I know I'd pretty much have to remove intangible, and I really like that one.

A

Asyrummer

I think 1.9 and 1.10 aren't versions made for modpacks. There are very much mods for 1.6.4, 1.7.10 and 1.8/1.8.8/1.8.9 and if you look what of these mods are availeble for 1.9 or 1.10 you'll see that these versions are not so good for big modpacks.

That's just my opinion.

Robijnvogel

May 8, 2013
There are almost as many mods for MC 1.10.2 as there are for MC 1.8.9 on Curse (Forge)

Just sayin'