[1.7.10] The Endless Winter Pack AOM BETA Public Release

Matthewk1000

Jul 29, 2019
This is the official Mod Pack of The Winter Miner: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-hZWxvKLQrqq5PDpNO7tgw

The official wiki (not to good): http://tewp.wikia.com/wiki/Main_Page
Need help with wiki.

Lets Plays of Pack:
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLYqM3RtfVX5fZQHJ7-IM2MDF9HJ3bhFWi

The Endless Winter Pack 1.3.0 is nicknamed The Age of Miracle for All the New Mods, this is a new era of magic, tech and beeeeeeeeeees.

It is the succesor of The Winter Miner Pack! Please do not remove or add mods. If you make an Lp please tell me about it you don't have to but it would be nice. I never mind if you want to give me a bug report or a suggestion seeing as I do not know myself. The Seed I used in 1.6.4 Version is 1404257782

Hope you enjoy, code is: TEWP

120 Mods (What The Home Screen Says)

Full List of mods as of latest update:
Journey Map
Clothing Craft
Applied Energistics
CodeChickenCore
NotEnoughItems
Antique Atlas
Backpack
BuildCraft 3
BiblioCraft
BiblioWoods (Natura, BiomesOPlenty and Forestry)
BiomesOPlenty
BloodMagic
Carpenters Block
ExtraUtils
IChunUtil
Minecraft Comes Alive
Morph
Thermal Expansion
Thermal Foundation
Twilight Forest
Forge
Better Storage
Minefactory Reloaded
Waila
Enchanting Plus
Mystcraft
Flans and only official content packs
Dynamic Lighting
Chicken Shed
Hats and Hat stand
Weapons Mod
Hardcore Ender Expansion
Inventory Tweaks
forge multipat
Luck Blocks
IC2
IC2 Nuclear Control
Universal Electricity
Modular Force Fields (Calvacia)
Factorizattion
JABBA
PneumaticCraft
Botania
Chisel
Computercraft
EnderIO
Enhanced Portals 3
Forbidden Magic
Iron Chests
Mechanism
Mechanism Tools
Mechanism Generators
Natura
Railcraft
Stevescart 2
Tinkers Construct
Wichery
Binnies Mod
WTP
Big Reactors
Dense Ores
Mantel
Mo Villages
Pams Harvest Craft
Randix Core
Simply Jetpacks
Baubles
Ars Magica
The Erebus
Forestry

All permissions are provided for.

Changelog
Version 1.3.1 (The Update that changed the world and AOM)
Huge Update. Updated to 1.7.10 and added new mods

Version 1.2.0 (The Update before The change of the world)
Huge Update removed Superheros mod :'( and added lots of new mods and big news this is the update before 1.7.10 I and the helpers (helpers lol) are starting the building of 7.10

Version:1.1.0
Big Update. Lots of new mods. Changed configs (a lot of IC2 that I can say)!

Version:1.0.4
Changed config for Open Blocks that you don't need to use levels to use elevators
Updated Pictures

You May use Optifine/Fastcraft but you have to add it yourself.

YouTuber/Map Maker
The Winter Miner

Last edited:

Matthewk1000

Jul 29, 2019
I use 1.6.4 because key mods of the pack are in 1.6.4 only like tropicraft, super heros unlimited and voxel map stopped making updates since 1.7.2 I will be updating to 1.7.10 as soon as superheros updates and I find a very good mini map with waypoints!

Hope you enjoy

YouTuber/Map Maker
The Winter Miner

Matthewk1000

Jul 29, 2019
Actualy u can update the version of the pack to 1.0.5 if you havnt updated it yet just to smooth things out!

Matthewk1000

Jul 29, 2019
I say you may use optfine but, you must add it yourself. It is a closed permission and B it doesn't work for some people but thats the only mod you may add.[DOUBLEPOST=1414077459,1413042544][/DOUBLEPOST]Added a wiki.[DOUBLEPOST=1414415995][/DOUBLEPOST]Huge Update woo[DOUBLEPOST=1414436310][/DOUBLEPOST]If the 1.7.10 update happens soon we might have to remove mods and change mods because some aren't updated or don't work so we might get a 1.7.2 update before 10 if that is the case but lets give it 2 weeks and see.

Last edited:

Matthewk1000

Jul 29, 2019
When waas it 1.7.10 I have been waiting for 7.10[DOUBLEPOST=1414536588,1414499809][/DOUBLEPOST]Busy getting all mods, been almost 12 hours straight and almost got mods but still have configs :( but in the next update for 7.10 we might have some very mean fun how do you guys like custom recpies :):D. Might make the pack come out latter but it might be fun. I did find the Voxel Map (I actually asked the maker for the download) if I saw him in real life I would have been on my feet begging.

Hope you enjoy[DOUBLEPOST=1414789685][/DOUBLEPOST]Why the heck must Mods do this to me. Just had to reconpile it again from scratch because 3 mods started failing me. About a day or two to go.

Matthewk1000

Jul 29, 2019
Sent it in for update, changed to journey map, might be a bit buggy because its new update (think it might not load a world sometimes lets see might have been a bug in multiMC)

Matthewk1000

Jul 29, 2019
I have worked out that TEWPs new update desereves a name and beinig mainly that I'm wearing an Iron Man Shirt this came to mind. The Endless WInter Pack Age of Miracles this update will be huge changes :)

Matthewk1000

Jul 29, 2019
The Updates Out 1.7.10 is here, my have new bugs but its here. Get off FTB now. All New mods and The forgotten Mods. See you in game if you do any stream or video on it be happy to watch. :D

Matthewk1000

Jul 29, 2019
Well me and Watchfull (great Guy) had I sit down with is mistake yesterday. He put all the 1.7.10 mods and that but registers and gives the pack the 1.6.4 stuff. all fixed now you can download and play soz.