[1.7.10] TerraFirmaPunk 2.0 - TerraFirmaCraft & SteamPunk Adventures

ahmed4455666

Jul 29, 2019
Loving the pack, its well thought out and and very fun. I am however having a problem with my quest book, the only quest-sections with quests inside of them are "the stone age" and "Tech Tree Diagram (optional)" and the other sections are empty. it isnt game breaking but i would have liked to follow on the quests. Is there a solution?
when u finish some quests in the stone age quests in hearth and field unlocks then bronze age unlocks if u finish some of hearth and field quests thats how the quests work....... so start working!

Reactions: OneWolfe

Kazu1

Jul 29, 2019
i have finsished all the quests in the stone age, except some of the tools as i dont have the correct rock. the quests are blank pages. i dont have enoguh space to complete the quests.
2015-06-22_13.40.16.png
2015-06-22_13.40.25.png
2015-06-22_13.40.28.png

ahmed4455666

Jul 29, 2019
i have finsished all the quests in the stone age, except some of the tools as i dont have the correct rock. the quests are blank pages. i dont have enoguh space to complete the quests.View attachment 20414 View attachment 20415 View attachment 20416
hmmm are u sure ur using recommended version of this modpack???
the other versions are sooo buggy and server wont work in them

because it looks like the quests have some missing pages

i use 1.0.2

also in 1.0.2 when u download it the quest edit mode is on in it

turn it of in hqm config before start playing [config/hqm/editmode] open it and set true to false

if u dont u may corrupt ur quests and save

Last edited:
Reactions: OneWolfe

Saberwulfy

Jul 29, 2019
How to enable the shaders of Stream Mod in this FTB pack?
How do i will create a rope+ if the recipes use minecraft iron?

Last edited:

Gr34tn3ss88

Jul 29, 2019
Is there any active servers running this pack still? I use to play a lot of TFC back in the day and am wanting to get back into it. possibly along with my brother.

OneWolfe

Jul 29, 2019
Loving the pack, its well thought out and and very fun. I am however having a problem with my quest book, the only quest-sections with quests inside of them are "the stone age" and "Tech Tree Diagram (optional)" and the other sections are empty. it isnt game breaking but i would have liked to follow on the quests. Is there a solution?

The quest book was built to be fairly linear and mostly follows the TFC tech tree which is fairly slow to advance since you pretty much have to have all the tools from a previous age in order to advance to the next one.

OneWolfe

Jul 29, 2019
I think that Ancient Warfare mod fits well on this modpack can u please try to add it? it will be a nice addion for this modpack

i didint test it on TerrafrimaPunk but it may work...

the mod link: http://www.minecraftforum.net/forum...1547-1-7-10-ancient-warfare-forge-smp-wip-d-l

and this will give a use to terrafrimacraft beds:http://www.minecraftforum.net/forum...0-somnia-simulating-the-world-while-you-sleep

Ancient Warfare was one of the first mods I check out when starting to put the pack together, but I was unable to get even the most basic machines to recognize any of the TFC blocks, water, or crops so it never got into the first release.

OneWolfe

Jul 29, 2019
yeah ur right the quests really need some work on it

but looks like OneWolfie was inactive sience may20
he may have left this modpack devlopment

I got trapped in IRL and going crazy trying to buy a new house and move into it. My wife and I seem to be settled in now so I plan to start working on the pack again but it will take some time before anything gets published since the next update will be a complete overhaul as there is a lot of messy scripting and some of the core mods are just more trouble than they are worth. So when version 2.0 does come out it will be very different than any of the 1.X versions.

I do hope to have something by the end of August or very early in September.

sim181

Jul 29, 2019
i have finsished all the quests in the stone age, except some of the tools as i dont have the correct rock. the quests are blank pages. i dont have enoguh space to complete the quests.View attachment 20414 View attachment 20415 View attachment 20416

You need to finish the quest to make the bowls. after that it unlocks the gold pan quest in hearth and field.

As far as jack o lanterns go, a quick fix would be to replace the jack o lantern with pumpkin in the hqm editor. you have to enable this in the hqm editor config in the config folder for the modpack. You can do this with any quest that you get stuck on due to errors

aobarbosa

Jul 29, 2019
Hello everyone, is possible go to the twilight forest dimension that modpack? I realized that twilightforest-1.7.10-2.3.2 mod is included in the package.

If so, someone can explain to me how?

OneWolfe

Jul 29, 2019
Hello everyone, is possible go to the twilight forest dimension that modpack? I realized that twilightforest-1.7.10-2.3.2 mod is included in the package.

If so, someone can explain to me how?

Unfortunately the TerraFirmaCraft mod makes it impossible to go to any of the other dimensions in the game, such as the Nether, The End, or even the Twilight Forest. I have also disabled the portal because attempting to go there, even accidently, can cause harm to your world. However, I was able to bring some of the Twilight Forest to the overworld in the form of ruins and boss fights.

Delerium

Jul 29, 2019
Glad to see you're back. I started playing this pack a few days ago and after reading the terra firma forum post on this pack I started to wonder if it was abandoned. Looking forward to seeing 2.0 when you release it.

OneWolfe

Jul 29, 2019
Glad to see you're back. I started playing this pack a few days ago and after reading the terra firma forum post on this pack I started to wonder if it was abandoned. Looking forward to seeing 2.0 when you release it.

Thanks, it has been a pretty rough pack to maintain. I hope you can enjoy it and can look past all the bugs. I hope to get an exterminator in fairly soon. LOL

Thank you,
OneWolfe-

Delerium

Jul 29, 2019
Thanks, it has been a pretty rough pack to maintain. I hope you can enjoy it and can look past all the bugs. I hope to get an exterminator in fairly soon. LOL

Thank you,
OneWolfe-
Yeah, the only problems I've really encountered was some of the quests not registering correctly, like I think the vessels one. I'm familiar enough with HQM to mark them completed though.

Since long distance travel is difficult, some of the stone types are harder to find, which tend to block some of the tech tree/quest lines. Terra Firma is more to blame for that one though, and it's one of my main complaints about that mod (uncontrollable cave-ins are the other. Supports don't even help.).

Also, I removed Zombie Awareness too, as it became way too tedious dealing with the constant swarms that heat seek toward you, especially since it takes so many extra hits to kill zombies with the base weapons in this pack. After finally making my copper sword, fighting zombies is actually doable now though.

So far though I've made my copper tools and I'm working toward bronze now. Flux might become an issue.