[1.7.10] Criticality - Critical thinking and technical builds!

Fortanono

Aug 25, 2015
This right here is a pack I thought of a while back. The basic idea is to make a tech pack with complexity, much like the old days of Tekkit. I've achieved this through Engineer's Toolbox as the main mod, Buildcraft for piping, Steve's Carts for farms, and Mariculture as a totally not fun replacement for bee breeding (for real, because it has some cool gimmicks). In addition, mods that were not likely to remain in the modding scene due to the move to 1.9 for various reasons took precedent over similar mods that were, such as most of the technical mods having owners that left the community. Factorization is now MIT licensed, so I figured "why not", and Witchery is there as the only magic mod because its systems are highly underrated and overshadowed by other magic mod features.

Pack code: "Criticality"

Server files are coming soon, I'm just lazy :p

This pack contains the following mods by default:

RyokuHasu

Jul 29, 2019
Since you have Biuld craft pipes would you consider adding in Logistics Pipes? I do like having a centralized storage/logistical option of some sort in a pack.

Fortanono

Aug 25, 2015
Since you have Biuld craft pipes would you consider adding in Logistics Pipes? I do like having a centralized storage/logistical option of some sort in a pack.
Alright, probably will. Along with OpenComputers.