[1.7.10] Billy Jean is not my lover: An MJ Memorial Pack

CaptPanda

Nov 20, 2012
Britland
1yfYILQ.png

We all remember the day MJ died, it was a sad day for us all. But even though MJ is now gone, we can see the legacy that MJ left us with. You can tell that MJ has influenced the work of many, and will have a special place in our hearts.

We will miss you, MJ.

Ever since Buildcraft converted to RF, I decided that a pack should be made to commemorate the MJ mods of olde and see how far Buildcraft and its addons (at the time) have changed over the years.

Code: BillyJean

Mods:

tarzan1376

Jul 7, 2013
it was all fake apart of the Illuminati where they faked his death and secretly MJ, Robin Williams, and Steve Jobs all went into space and lived there cause space as air cause they brought allot water so they can create air out of carbon dioxide and water

CaptPanda

Nov 20, 2012
Britland
it was all fake apart of the Illuminati where they faked his death and secretly MJ, Robin Williams, and Steve Jobs all went into space and lived there cause space as air cause they brought allot water so they can create air out of carbon dioxide and water
And they used BC pumps to fill xycraft tanks and sent it to space with RP2, yes yes I know

Last edited:

efefe48

Jul 29, 2019
And they used BC pumps to fill xycraft tanks and sent it to space with RP2, yes yes I know
Don't Forget EE powered Converter, cause how else would they conwert water into air without OP alchemy.
Amiright?
Rip in piss EE

tarzan1376

Jul 7, 2013
Don't Forget EE powered Converter, cause how else would they conwert water into air without OP alchemy.
Amiright?
Rip in piss EE
of course. but they hesitated to use Project E as it is newer and more stable but not for their version. Considering their oldschool and don't use newer stuff like us teens and people in their 20's